Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gangplank annoyances

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiddlesnarfx

07-02-2011

It annoys me that as a melee carry Gangplank had to stop to cast every single one of his abilities.
What is the design or balance reason for this? Him stopping to cast his Q doesn't bother me too much, but for his W and E there is no reason for it at all.
Gangplank's E, his Raise Moral, is similar to many other abilities, a stats boosting cooldown, yet I know of no other abilities like it that forces the champion to stop, cast it for a short second, them keep running.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a cloth

07-02-2011

Its dangerous to run and shoot a gun at the same time "which assumes 3 of his skills"
The fruit eating skill shouldn't stop him though, just bad coding on riot's part