Morello 1370 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

07-02-2011

Now we know why he nerfs Xin, Jax and every other champion that is fine in elos above 1400-1500. And champions that not once appeared in the Dreamhack.

Razyy

07-02-2011

would read again

ShadyStories

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

I honestly lol'd

Abedeus

07-02-2011

Wait, what, you don't believe me? Check for yourselves.

...Or look at the Guardsman Bob stream.

windwhispers

07-02-2011

Morello got stuck in elo h.....it probably doesn't exist.

idDobie

07-02-2011

Yes, he probably only judges off his games and no other input. Its also probably his only account.

I'd read again.... 9/10

rues

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
Now we know why he nerfs Xin, Jax and every other champion that is fine in elos above 1400-1500. And champions that not once appeared in the Dreamhack.
It's not like he makes these decisions unilaterally. If you read many red posts and their twitter feeds, you'll see things like "Morello and I discussed <stuff about X champion and his/her strengths/weaknesses>"

I remember after Lee Sin debuted (recall he was quite UP) Morello and Phreak were on HSGG's live stream with some other members of CLG while Morello played Lee Sin and the lot of them discussed how Lee Sin should change.

EDIT:
By the way, I'm almost saddened to have even given this post a response. Judging a person's analytical skill on their ELO is stupid.

Devil May LOL

07-02-2011

based on that logic most sport commentators must suck because they have never played the game at competitive level.

huehuehue

Myrolerian

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rues View Post
It's not like he makes these decisions unilaterally. If you read many red posts and their twitter feeds, you'll see things like "Morello and I discussed <stuff about X champion and his/her strengths/weaknesses>"

I remember after Lee Sin debuted (recall he was quite UP) Morello and Phreak were on HSGG's live stream with some other members of CLG while Morello played Lee Sin and the lot of them discussed how Lee Sin should change.
Oh god, he must be trying to nerf Bob's lanewick.

Gangplant

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil May LOL View Post
based on that logic most sport commentators must suck because they have never played the game at competitive level.

huehuehue
Yes they have... Do you know how people get these jobs? They generally go to people in broadcasting or... you know, ex-players of the sport.