Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kixtar

06-29-2011

Please remove trundle from ranked play.. he is a worthless champion who never wins in ranked. His ganking skills are sub par, he is ok at counter jungling, but lets be honest, most trundles are just trolls. In fact, when I see a trundle, I want to try, I really do, but I cant help the feeling Im being trolled and usually respond with subpar play. At any rate, I guess when I am leader, I will resort to banning him just to not see him on my team 1/5 times or w/e. A jungler with no CC besides a slow, is incredibly situational. At any rate.. I believe my win rate , in ranked, with a trundle on my team is somewhere near 1/20... hes so bad, plz buff or remove , ty

Snautey

06-29-2011

and u REALLY think they will remove a champ because MISTER KIXTAR want it?

moron.

edit: and btw trundle is strong.

iP1ayJarvan

06-29-2011

wow, complaining about one of the best junglers in high-elo play. get outta here you lil troll

Esaru

06-29-2011

I main trundle in ranked lol.... have a look :P

He's not easy to play and 80% of people don't play him properly, but when they do he is a beast

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Ignore this thread, obvious troll.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Stonewall would like a word with you.

That word is a severe beating and all of your buffs stolen.

Trundle is an excellent jungler in the right hands, and pretty **** strong in a face to face jungler confrontation

Kixtar

06-29-2011

stonewall made very basic jungling videos... his strength tier lists of junglers is not that applicable to high elo play.. even Saint Vicious himself, a known strong trundle player, feels he is not a strong team pick. I've seen him say it on many high lvl streams.

Faelex

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixtar View Post
stonewall made very basic jungling videos... his strength tier lists of junglers is not that applicable to high elo play.. even Saint Vicious himself, a known strong trundle player, feels he is not a strong team pick. I've seen him say it on many high lvl streams.
And we all know what Saint says is what goes. In real life trundle is an excellent pick you just have to know how to build him. What to use your Q on as it not only does extra damage but gives trundle more damage and halves your enemys for a set time . Where to lay your W as most fail trundles lay it the middle of it right on top of them and this is not how its supposed to work, as its better layed so you are on the edge and gain the movement speed chasing them all the ways across. You have to know when to lay your E as this is your main way to slow down so you can gank, half the time people lay it down right in front of enemys and they just path around it. to make it more effective lay it on the side of the enemy that you want them to stay on and make sure to lay it in front of them so you get the full slow, also if you lay it on top of them it is known to push them back by just a small amount which can help stop channeled ult's which most people dont try and do with it. Then there is his R which most people say is trash but can be helpful in the right situations. dont use this on the support to steal some of there health as most people do. lay this on the tank and after 6 second the magic resist and armor you stole from him make it so your the tank now and him not so much.

kavinh the third

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixtar View Post
Please remove trundle from ranked play.. he is a worthless champion who never wins in ranked. His ganking skills are sub par, he is ok at counter jungling, but lets be honest, most trundles are just trolls. In fact, when I see a trundle, I want to try, I really do, but I cant help the feeling Im being trolled and usually respond with subpar play. At any rate, I guess when I am leader, I will resort to banning him just to not see him on my team 1/5 times or w/e. A jungler with no CC besides a slow, is incredibly situational. At any rate.. I believe my win rate , in ranked, with a trundle on my team is somewhere near 1/20... hes so bad, plz buff or remove , ty
a troll complaining about a innocent troll... how horrible

CaptainAwesoman

06-29-2011

Trundle has Such good ganking capabilities to be able to reduce CC increase move and attack speed of himself and PUT A WALL IN THEIR FACES!!! pluss he likes to bite their asses (CMON IM GONNA BUITE YOU ASSE UMM NOM NOM NOM) and his ultimate makes him an Anti tank and Anti Dpser Trundle is the best troll EVA