Remplace Pillar of Fifth by this new ultimate concept. 3 8.33%
Keep Pillar of Fifth and still rework his ultimate. 2 5.56%
This is a bad idea,it would make him overpowered. 5 13.89%
This may be efficient but is too hard to set up (for RIOT) 1 2.78%
I am fine with his ultimate,it does not need a rework. 21 58.33%
Since when trolls are such ingenious!? 15 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

@RIOT [Trundle's ultimate rework suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightOfTheDeath

07-02-2011

Hello everyone,here is an ultimate concept that I had imagined for Leona but looks like she's nearly done..I have checked around for any other champion who would scale correctly with this,and guess who I Found? Trundle

ULTIMATE
Shattered Mirror:
Description- Trundle sets up 2 mirror pieces on two distinct locations and hurls out a scream that breaks them,channeling a tremendous sound that fears ennemys being hit in a linear location.
Channel spell: Press R;set it up somewhere in the map (range of teemo's shroom)
You must now select a location for a second device in the map while not being able to move (Maokai's sappling toss range).
It will then,if not interrupted (in a duration of 2.5 seconds) create a linear spell (similar to Lux's one or Sona's one) between the two locations.

Animation- Set it up (make it sound like...well,metal being tossed down?)
Toss another similar device somewhere in the map (Sappling's range)
Make it channel (I suggest 2.5 seconds) and pull out a linear spell (comparaison to Taric's Shatter skill sound and probably an animation similar to Sona's one or Lux's).
Effects-Fear all ennemy champions being hit.(I'd suggest...if it is possible to make the duration based on how much radious they have been hit,from 2 to 5 seconds?)

And in addition,I suggest that his Pillar of Fifth is removed (it is cheap,and I think op) to be remplaced by this ultimate.Or let all be and remove his useless ultimate in order to be remplaced by this one since as we all do know,there have been complains about his ultimate being useless.
Here is a poll vote,choose the section you agree with.

EDIT1:It can be anything instead of a mirror...I just thought that seeing yourself in a mirror as an ugly troll was the best way to fear someone? Choose, two portal devices,which open a vision of his home or anything...
EDIT2:There is the serious thread about this kind of rework.This is just...discussion xD http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=916518
EDIT3:Feel free to upvote this,since you have the poll to vote,this will mean nothing more than NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD. Thx

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Alright... I have a few questions.

1: How in the hell does a mirror spell fit a troll who is decaying and likes to smash stuff? Not to be "that lore guy" but it really doesn't make any sense.

2: What is wrong with Trundle's current ult anyway?

3: Can I have some of what you are smoking?

*edit: you also voted in your own open poll and put "keep pillar but rework ult" and "how can trolls be so ingenious"... -.-'

SexualHarrasadar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

B-b-but I like ulting a Rammus and using his beefyness to tear his teammates a new one......

KrantzofJC

redlightman

07-02-2011

If you didn't want to come up with an ultimate for a champion that was nearing completion, why do you want to switch the ultimate of a champion that has been in the game since last year with an ultimate that doesn't even fit it?

KnightOfTheDeath

07-02-2011

Lore
Try to watch yourself in a glass...shattered one,and see an ugly trollface.jpg
Do you see what I mean there?
And there have been a lot of QQ about his ultimate being UP.
If you don't think it still fits,remplace it by anything...just has to be 2 things,like opening a portal? I though of the lore following this basic idea,it is nothing precise or anything like that.
If you do criticize the lore,try to find one yourself.

HandheldBrandon

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
If you didn't want to come up with an ultimate for a champion that was nearing completion, why do you want to switch the ultimate of a champion that has been in the game since last year with an ultimate that doesn't even fit it?
Trundles ult fits him lorewise and hes possibly the only true anti tank out there with that ult. Not to mention he can basically make carries take true damage with that ult. That is very powerful.

Gøggles

07-02-2011

Mirror idea = trash

No poll option for that.

lREgRkmoup9exoRT

07-02-2011

If i remember well,this guy already has put some suggestions revolvering around this mechanic.
Solar Flare=Leona (it was a mechanical device which allow her to use solar energy)
and +1 for the mirror idea lol.Even though i guess it isn't serious.

AoE l Slow llIll

07-02-2011

Why make it multiple choice?
Good suggestion for the mechanics but..Pillar of fifth is already a good tool for a gank even though his ultimate is useless..This would make him OP