Nerf these people now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingTheTyrant

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi iviV View Post
The only one I agree with is Mordekaiser. His ability to do so much AoE dmg while being so tanky is ridiculous. Other than that, I think they're balanced champions. If anything, other champions like Veigar should be buffed so they can compete with champs like Annie.
Lawl morde is not OP. He has no cc and can easily be escaped slash neutralized by getting away from him. Another thing that I found that counters him really well if you are a squishy ad ranged that morde is always focusing with his ult and ignite to get a quick kill in a team fight is hex drinker because once he sees you at like 200 health and he has put ult and ignite on you he retreats a bit until he gets his little puppet. When he never gets it he dies quite fast and is like wtf how come you didn't die. You lawl at him and say I hack.

brainduster

07-02-2011

As someone who likes playing morde, I just wanna chime in here: he's not OP. Don't let him free-farm. Don't 1v1 him. You will die. Build some MR. Use the buddy system. Don't be woefully underleveled. Don't let him free farm. Don't 1v1 him. With a Gunblade and little bit of AP, Morde's Q is a big god**** nuke when you're all alone. I've smashy-smashy'd champions who neglect defensive stats from 50% HP to 0% in one Q.

Don't be those people! Build MR! Build HP! If you're playing Cassi, you should be building a freaking Rylai's anyway. Hell, if Morde's giving you trouble, just buy a QSS and call it a day. Did he ult you? Cleanse'd!! I know you like building AP, Cassi, but as a fellow Cassi player, you should be building survivability anyway! If you don't, you'll die, and I can tell you how much DPS you'll be doing when you're dead! Here's a hint, it's 0.

Morde thrives off the uncoordinated and stupid, which is why he's an amazing pubstomper. He's my go-to guy in solo queue when I can get away with not playing somebody with CC. The only thing Mordekaiser brings to a team is the ability to turn the unfortunate and foolish into ghosts to eat their teammates. Without farm and without levels, he is utterly worthless. So hit Mordekaiser where it hurts - in his wallet! Coordinate ganks on him. Prevent him from getting money. He is definitely difficult to harass 1v1 but possible to take down if you, y'know... don't do stupid things. Pack some CC.

Vivi

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTheTyrant View Post
Lawl morde is not OP. He has no cc and can easily be escaped slash neutralized by getting away from him. Another thing that I found that counters him really well if you are a squishy ad ranged that morde is always focusing with his ult and ignite to get a quick kill in a team fight is hex drinker because once he sees you at like 200 health and he has put ult and ignite on you he retreats a bit until he gets his little puppet. When he never gets it he dies quite fast and is like wtf how come you didn't die. You lawl at him and say I hack.
I've came to the conclusion that the only way to deal with Mordes is with an AD ranged. I have had such an easy time laning against him, but even so, getting in his range still has its risks. Nevertheless, having constant damage on him like an AD can helps a lot. However, for casters it's a whole different story. Maybe for casters like Malz who can throw their DoT on him it might be easier, but for others it's pretty hard. He's already building tanky so having to wait for CDs to harass him makes it difficult, plus they gain life regain (while squishies usually don't) so even though he's harassing you for smaller amounts, he gets the upper hand most of the cases. Specially early game, if you're a squishy (even an AD squishy) and you start harassing him, the minions will turn around and slap you for a bunch of damage + his damage so you end up hurting yourself more.

Genghis John

07-02-2011

Begone mindless beast!

You Want Pie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnovaKing View Post
Ok listen. I'm sorry that you spent money on a game that's still developing as you can see. We are all human and make mistakes here and there. Cut this company some slack, ok?

Caitlyn- Isn't OP by far. Buy a thornmail so she can't kill you as easy. No the don't stack >:O

Fiddlesticks- Don't let him continuously Drain you. Run out of his range. And don't lane for a long time w/o returning to base. He could ambush your whole team with ult :P

Annie- She's a Mage. She's SUPPOSE TO DO RIDICUOUSLY HIGH DMG AT ONE TIME IF YOU DIDNT BUY ANY MAGIC RESIST AND A BANSHEE'S VEIL.

Vladimir- Vlad to me sucks. If you pursue him when his most of his skills are on CD, he's easy to kill.

Anivia- If you read how to play against her, Gank her like you would any normal champion if they are weak in a lane. And her passive sucks. If your a carry, you could take her egg out easy :P

Mordekaiser- He's weak w/o him absorbing his shield from your minions. Don't pursue him if you got a ton of minions beside you. Try getting him in the jungle.

Besides, it makes it fun to fight "OP champions" because sooner or later, you'll find out that they aren't OP. Just don't dish out 750 gold + 3 minutes of your game to the same person by dying 5 times. And don't blame it your team for feeding because at one time you were like them, getting 7+ deaths each game you played.

And i'm sorry you didn't get what you got out of LoL, but what did you expect? Besides, Riot is probably taking ALOT of character's into consideration and you demanding these 6 champions to be nerfed NOW(like the name of your thread), you ought to not play LoL because of these 6 champions out of whole pool of champions available :P

Don't abuse this section of the forum, ok :P
I agree with all of this and even without vlad's skills being on cooldown chasing him is relatively because he has **** base movement and his only escape is the pool.

JOEYVIET

07-02-2011

Op stop down voting anyone who disagrees with you.

Judging by ur complaints ur probably level 15?

None of these champs are op. You just never get mr or a banshees veil.
Both these choices would let you lane fine against these people.

I'm surprised swain and malzahar rant on ur nerf list. Both of them are ap carries who can do anything anne and anivia can

Strikerblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Funny how all the people the OP listed have either just been nerfed or are pubstompers for killing noobs like the OP.

Bazil the Fox

07-02-2011

this thread is ridiculous and none of you will ever convince this idiot that these champions are if anything, balanced or underpowered. i'd move on to other threads.