Nerf these people now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Major Nuker

07-02-2011

He never gets MR. I can tell.

TenDz

07-02-2011

mag resist bra!

Zarthorn

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosona View Post
Caitlyn giving you grief? Buy a fricking Thornmail. She'll evenutally learn to stop shooting you.
This x1000

The amount of Caits, Ashe's and Xin's I've had die to thormail while playing Shen has been eyebrow raising, seriously when will people learn to STOP attacking the thornmail wearing tank.

NODAVG

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fb62 View Post
i just played against a cait with no magic res runes no magic res or health items, and took a **** ton of dmg.. explain that to me, fiddle is the most op toon by far, his fear is nuts idk how its allowed, and he drains life, and he silences, then he has one of the highest dmging ults in the game. annie has been buffed idk how u can say she is not op. vlad can not take dmg, life steal, and has a great ult. anivia doesnt die when u kill her, she has BY FAR the most op passive in the game, at least karthus and kog dies after theres. mords skills are not only amazing, with one of the best ults, but they also allow him to have a HUGE shield.. i play non op champs like cass and zilean.. you need skill to use what makes them good.. i guess my real arguement here is that you shouldnt just give people amazing abilities with no skill required, make people actually try....

So... Caitlyn is strong dps champion, one of the best in game - but buy a thormail, even if you are not a tank ( short math: for 2000 gold, you can buy items that gives you about 100 AP. That is about 300 dmg to your abilities and NO DEFENSE. Thornmail does the same dmg for every 1000 dmg she does.)

Brosona

07-02-2011

Thank god that there are some people with 2 braincells to rub together who don't just ***** that all champs are OP because they never build any defensive items at all.

My respect to you.

logano

07-02-2011

ok... umm sorry but none of these champs are op the only complaint i have about any of these champs is that vlads pool is like the old flash where u can dodge target skills thats about it ha i just dont like the fact i can "lock on" with cait and vlad goes HERP DERP FACE ROLL goes into a pool and dodges it haha :P

iP1ayJarvan

07-02-2011

none of these need a nerf, your LoL skills just need a buff. a big one.

Master Lyon

07-02-2011

Ok listen. I'm sorry that you spent money on a game that's still developing as you can see. We are all human and make mistakes here and there. Cut this company some slack, ok?

Caitlyn- Isn't OP by far. Buy a thornmail so she can't kill you as easy. No the don't stack >:O

Fiddlesticks- Don't let him continuously Drain you. Run out of his range. And don't lane for a long time w/o returning to base. He could ambush your whole team with ult :P

Annie- She's a Mage. She's SUPPOSE TO DO RIDICUOUSLY HIGH DMG AT ONE TIME IF YOU DIDNT BUY ANY MAGIC RESIST AND A BANSHEE'S VEIL.

Vladimir- Vlad to me sucks. If you pursue him when his most of his skills are on CD, he's easy to kill.

Anivia- If you read how to play against her, Gank her like you would any normal champion if they are weak in a lane. And her passive sucks. If your a carry, you could take her egg out easy :P

Mordekaiser- He's weak w/o him absorbing his shield from your minions. Don't pursue him if you got a ton of minions beside you. Try getting him in the jungle.

Besides, it makes it fun to fight "OP champions" because sooner or later, you'll find out that they aren't OP. Just don't dish out 750 gold + 3 minutes of your game to the same person by dying 5 times. And don't blame it your team for feeding because at one time you were like them, getting 7+ deaths each game you played.

And i'm sorry you didn't get what you got out of LoL, but what did you expect? Besides, Riot is probably taking ALOT of character's into consideration and you demanding these 6 champions to be nerfed NOW(like the name of your thread), you ought to not play LoL because of these 6 champions out of whole pool of champions available :P

Don't abuse this section of the forum, ok :P

KingTheTyrant

07-02-2011

If you think that all these champs are OP start playing them and we will see how well you play with them. They are not op you are just bad and never build any defense. It doesn't matter how hard you can hit if you have 30 MR and you come across and annie or any of these champs they are going to kill you faster than fast.

Vivi

07-02-2011

The only one I agree with is Mordekaiser. His ability to do so much AoE dmg while being so tanky is ridiculous. Other than that, I think they're balanced champions. If anything, other champions like Veigar should be buffed so they can compete with champs like Annie.