Nerf these people now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fb62

07-02-2011

caitlyn
fiddlesticks
annie
vladamyr
anivia
mordekaiser

these champs are way too op, you can ask anyone who play this, there abilities are way to amazing and deal way to much dmg. i dont understand how such a great company can really **** up this bad.. i mean seriously for you people to allow these champs to be op is ridiculous.. i have spent money on this game and i want to be a fair game. these champs are obviously not fair and its ****ing ridiculous NERF THEM NOW

Im a bear nuff s

07-02-2011

nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope

Urfman

07-02-2011

In order:
Cait's not OP. Nuff' said on her.
Fidles: Amazing mid game, not so great early/late (at all), which pretty much makes the fact that he's amazing mid game worth nothing.
Annie: Not OP, just a HUGE amount of burst. In order to be fully effective, she has to be pretty close to the enemy too.
Vlad: He's been nerf'd to hell and gone, yet he's still amazingly viable. There's not much more they can do to nerf him, asides adjust his passives scaling a little more so he gains less HP from his AP.
Anivia: I... don't see how she's OP in the slightest.
Morde: I have no argument against him.. Because i've never seen how he's OP. He's pretty easy to kill Early & Late game, as hi shield is easy to get past at lvl 1-5 and easy to over-come lvl's 12+

Brosona

07-02-2011

Ahahahahahahahaha, what? You're serious?

Learn to counter champs. Instead of being all "herp derp, glass cannon is the only way to win", you could try building defensively.

Caitlyn giving you grief? Buy a fricking Thornmail. She'll evenutally learn to stop shooting you.

Fiddles? Poke and retreat. Don't let him Drain you by running out of range.

Annie? Banshee's Veil will ruin her stun combo, like it does for any burst mage.

Vlad? Ignite or Executioner's Calling. He can't heal, he can't do ****.

Anivia? LEARN HER RANGE. AVOID HER STUN. IT'S EASY UNLESS YOU'RE BRAINDEAD. Also, don't stand in her Blizzard. It does damage -_-

Morde? Get him away from creeps, and he has no shield.

Jesus christ people, learn to ****ing play the game instead of *****ing that every champ is OP -_-

Fb62

07-02-2011

i just played against a cait with no magic res runes no magic res or health items, and took a **** ton of dmg.. explain that to me, fiddle is the most op toon by far, his fear is nuts idk how its allowed, and he drains life, and he silences, then he has one of the highest dmging ults in the game. annie has been buffed idk how u can say she is not op. vlad can not take dmg, life steal, and has a great ult. anivia doesnt die when u kill her, she has BY FAR the most op passive in the game, at least karthus and kog dies after theres. mords skills are not only amazing, with one of the best ults, but they also allow him to have a HUGE shield.. i play non op champs like cass and zilean.. you need skill to use what makes them good.. i guess my real arguement here is that you shouldnt just give people amazing abilities with no skill required, make people actually try....

Fb62

07-02-2011

with anivia, im not complaining about her skills, they are op when used correctly but that makes her hard to use, that is a great trade off.. what im complaining about is her passive.. it just disallows certain people to even kill her, it is by far way too op

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fb62 View Post
i just played against a cait with no magic res runes no magic res or health items, and took a **** ton of dmg.. explain that to me, fiddle is the most op toon by far, his fear is nuts idk how its allowed, and he drains life, and he silences, then he has one of the highest dmging ults in the game. annie has been buffed idk how u can say she is not op. vlad can not take dmg, life steal, and has a great ult. anivia doesnt die when u kill her, she has BY FAR the most op passive in the game, at least karthus and kog dies after theres. mords skills are not only amazing, with one of the best ults, but they also allow him to have a HUGE shield.. i play non op champs like cass and zilean.. you need skill to use what makes them good.. i guess my real arguement here is that you shouldnt just give people amazing abilities with no skill required, make people actually try....
i agree with you for most part BUT ""anivia doesnt die when u kill her, she has BY FAR the most op passive in the game, at least karthus and kog dies after theres."" one thing even anivia passive is not the most op is half half at most cause, rely it like G.A also ""i play non op champs like cass and zilean"" hopefully uou mean kass? right?. Also Zilean is rely OP what are you talking about, his ult is worst then Anivia passive and his time bomb does so much dmg and his range with is more far than a turrt range which is just op his time bomb also cost very low mp to so yea, OP dude, OP dude....

Fb62

07-02-2011

cassiopeia is not op.. no one ever uses her because she is one of the hardest people to use.. people always fail at her.. zilean has only one attack all of his other things are hard to use correctly, and they are both squishy

KnightOfTheDeath

07-02-2011

I agree with fiddles!

Ryock Vermat

07-02-2011

Funny how you listed almost nothing but mages.