Shaco is fine the way he is now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lamburger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Though some might argue that he is no longer viable in ranked gameplay, I believe that he is perfectly fine as of now, even after the nerfs. Yes, I do play Shaco, and even though he is my favorite champion I wouldn't want to see him buffed a lot, and have him turn into an "OP" champ that is overplayed and always banned in ranked like before. Now some fixes to glitches and cosmetic revamps to his clone would be nice, but reworking his whole skill set is a little too far.

tl;dr - Shaco is fine, stop crying.

Bilun

07-01-2011

The problem with shaco imo is that his early game is just too fragile. He basically needs successful early ganks to be effective, but without a dependable hard CC spell(his jitb lost it's dependability when they made it break stealth to place), Shaco isn't even the best jungle ganker(nocturne is way better) even though he quite literally needs early ganks to be at all effective.

Anything goes wrong(failed ganks, counter-jungling, ect...) and Shaco falls behind the neutral creep power curve and his jungling speed drops dramatically, causing him to he fall farther behind. And shaco has never had a good late game.

The problem is shaco is an early game champion heavily dependent on a good early game who doesn't even really excel in his role during the early game.

Champions like nocturne or nunu provide more reliable early game ganks from the jungle then shaco, and they are more sustainable junglers who actually retain late game usefulness in addition to providing early game ganks.

Agron0m

07-02-2011

Yeah with 1-2 bugs on EVERY SINGLE SKILL he has he is totally fine.

Moonfiya

07-02-2011

/popcorn

Rindon Calsar

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfiya View Post
/popcorn
^^^

I would comment on the OP but I have a feeling the entire shaco community will come out in droves on this. He needs bug fixes and slight buffs.

SUUPASPEED

07-02-2011

We are not asking for him to get buffed out the ass, I would like to see the bug fixes and maybe a small buff nothing crazy.

Crocodilly

07-02-2011

too late bro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
We're working on him... we actually got some engineering time to take a look at him so hopefully that will help. We also have some plans to work on him (buff him) once we fix... something else.

knownaim

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Creed View Post
Though some might argue that he is no longer viable in ranked gameplay, I believe that he is perfectly fine as of now, even after the nerfs. Yes, I do play Shaco, and even though he is my favorite champion I wouldn't want to see him buffed a lot, and have him turn into an "OP" champ that is overplayed and always banned in ranked like before. Now some fixes to glitches and cosmetic revamps to his clone would be nice, but reworking his whole skill set is a little too far.

tl;dr - Shaco is fine, stop crying.
This, is all kinds of silly. No one is asking him to be buffed a lot or have all of his skills reworked. The community is simply asking for what you just stated: "Now some fixes to glitches and cosmetic revamps to his clone would be nice..."

heroyisunshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

dont feed the troll please