Karma is useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

says the Annie that went ape**** b/c she kept getting ks'd by Karma. Tells me to play someone more useful like Soraka.

I lol'd

HomeSkilletz

07-02-2011

You shouldn't KS your AP carry when you're a support char.

Lord Pumbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2011

soraka is better than karma
karma needs some sort of rework
shes pretty good though
dont ks your carries like a ******

DeathZiocx

07-02-2011

for a support, people play her as Ap, and when i see people who play her as support, she cant rely do anything so yea........also i have not seem one good karma yet either..

wiedzmak

07-02-2011

If u caling Karma support then lux is one too...
Karma need a lot of ap to do anything becouse she is NUKE with some support ability as BONUS.
Like some1 said - she is what u can call a combat support. She helping team mainly by hurting enemy when typical support focusing on healing/shielding/buffing frends

Quote:
soraka is better than karma
soraka is better SUPPORT than karma. But better champion?No.

Dazgdbog

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiedzmak View Post
She helping team mainly by hurting enemy when typical support focusing on healing/shielding/buffing frends
So...what you're saying is...Karma's a typical support. And she has decent damage when she has AP.

RetiredCheney

07-02-2011

I love karma's game mechanic, though I can never find the time to play with her, she's a really fun champ though.

Saraesa

07-02-2011

Karma is fine I do best with her as support .

VBandSelecta

07-02-2011

Yes.

Yes she is.

Kittybat

07-02-2011

She's an AP carrysupport a la Orianna or Lux. Main problem is lux and orianna have better range (Lux in particular) and they both offer more utility. Karma's burst is better but her sustained is worse, especially when you consider mantras.