5 Champs you'd like to see buffed/"adjusted" on patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Shen, Galio, Pantheon, Kayle, Anniebot

InvertArcher

07-01-2011

Nidalee's Bushwhack needs to be renewed to its original state.

kiyumi

07-02-2011

mundo needs love =/

Tabol

07-02-2011

Karma,shaco,EZ,malp,leblance

Zarthorn

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
ITT: Everyone QQ's about characters that give them trouble
That statement may be true in some cases but when it appears a trend is forming against certain champions then it becomes obvious there are issues with them (i.e morde, xin, ali)

My list:

Buffs:

Lee Sin: Increase to late game scaling across his set.

Shen: Cooldown reduction on stand united, self shield restored and casting time reduced to 1.5 seconds, scaling on feint switched to 10 points to every 100 max health, energy cost of shadow dash reduced to 80 but energy return reduced to 35 to compensate, scaling mechanic to life steal on vorpal blade altered to be percentage based (5% at rank one to 25% at rank 5)

Shaco: Jack in the box range increased and scaling increase, several bug fixes.

Pantheon: Stun duration scaling added (1 sec at rank one to 2.3 sec at rank 5), Grand skyfall casting time reduced to 1.5, heartseeker change to allow Pantheon to move while triggered.

Udyr: Gap closer added to tiger stance, stun on bear stance scaling added (1 sec at rank 1 to 2 sec at rank 5) but increased grace between stuns (8 seconds)

Nerfs:

Xin Zhao: Increased cooldown on three talon strike, cresent sweep adjusted to do flat percent damage based on rank rather than max health but percent reduced to 9-15%

Mordekeiser: Base damage reduced across all basic skills but scaling increased to match, shield gain reduced on minions but increased against champions (allowing Morde to have reliable shield gain away from minions but making him more bareable in lane) Children of the grave made more reliable (shorter duration but damage ticks increased to match)

Tryndamere: Reworked to rage bar mechanic as such endless rage now has a hit counter of 25 scaling to 40 at rank 3 (a hit counter means the amount of blows Tryndamere can take before endless rage expires meaning if trynd is focused endless rage can be prematurely ended)

Warwick: Scaling on hungering strike reduced to 0.7 per point of ability power (sorry magewick fans)

Annie: Double damage bug fixed, Tibbers summon damage reduced to its former pre-patch value.

HomeSkilletz

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Jagdpanther View Post
Look at the facts before you post.

refer http://www.lolbase.net/champions
You do realize how dated that is, right? It's from patch 1.0.0.87. The current patch is at least 1.0.0.120 So try not to be so snarky or you come off looking dumb.

Try this one for the current patch.
http://riotstats.com/versions/1-36-37

Anyway, on topic:
I would love to see Shaco buffed back to usability, i find him really fun but way too squishy to do anything and useless in teamfights.

Heimerdinger I would love to also see buffed back up so he is viable, he's so fun/different playstyle, just too nerfed =(

Teemo could use a little love in the range or MS department, gets kited too easily in lane by other carries.

hampsterblade

07-02-2011

Buffs
Heimerdinger- Used to play him all the time, now his fun has been killed.
Galio - Yeah I said it, he's almost pointless.

Nerfs
Xin - He was way overbuffed in last patch
Blitzcrank - Hardly played, but his pull and stun combo are ridiculous, he pushes 2 people back to a turret way too easily.
Brand - Spell chain is way too high damage
WW - Reduce the amount of health stolen per hit or scale it by level, his jungle is too easy.

General Balancing
Le'Blanc - Too strong early game, useless late game.
Tryndamere - Add a timer to endless rage so the player and the people around him know when it will run out, this makes it easier to know when to pull out and tells others how long to get back.
Mord - I think we've all said why

Rindon Calsar

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Jagdpanther View Post
I hear blitz is easy to play. Its amazing you dont see more people playing him...

Oh wait thats right he isnt easy which is why accross all games played this champion has a negative W/L ratio, one of the lowest damage output champions in the game, Negative average K/D.

Look at the facts before you post.

refer http://www.lolbase.net/champions
I have a feeling that chart is severely outdated or just out right false.

I see an olaf maybe 1 in 40 games. I haven't see a Shaco unless I play him myself since winter. Have not seen an EZ in probably 3 months. Kayle is maybe once in 50 matches, have only seen one panth in the past 2-3 months as well.

On the reverse side of that, WW, Amumu, Alistar, Garen have been in almost every or every other match I have been in either on my team or theirs unless banned.

Back on topic, Shaco needs his bugs fixed and some higher base stats to make him not get 2 popped. Nid needs her rework so she isn't ****/OP. Panth needs a little love. GP needs his passive reworked again, going from obscurity to getting banned almost every ranked match = the buff was a little over the top.

GoldDraco

07-02-2011

Heimerdinger- I feel this one is obvious
Pantheon- I don't like him but at least that way I can see nerf panth threads instead of buff
Shaco- Again, I don't like but at the very least bug fixes
Shen- I feel this one is obvious
Yorick- I guess, I haven't seen him played hardly at all so it's hard to have an opinion. Plus that I really think a lot of the whining is what LoL players always do and jump on the bandwagon.

Lyane

07-02-2011

Buff vladimir