Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5 Champs you'd like to see buffed/"adjusted" on patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im naked

07-01-2011

ezreal definitely needs something changed for late game.

SS Jagdpanther

07-01-2011

I hear blitz is easy to play. Its amazing you dont see more people playing him...

Oh wait thats right he isnt easy which is why accross all games played this champion has a negative W/L ratio, one of the lowest damage output champions in the game, Negative average K/D.

Look at the facts before you post.

refer http://www.lolbase.net/champions

Ceiria

07-01-2011

Kayle needs buffs.

-Increased duration of immunity(3, 3.5, 4 sec)
OR
-Make it a pure immunity, no CC of anykind can be placed on her(just dmg immunity for others)
-Buff her RF damage
-Make Reckoning longer duration, longer CD
-DB should last 5-6 seconds and give a very good speed buff while healing moderate to large amounts but cost a good amount of mana.

SUUPASPEED

07-01-2011

Buff Shaco - ANYTHING would be nice.

That's really all I care about for now.

xRuinX

Recruiter

07-01-2011

i love hearing qq's about malz, srsly my favorite thing in the world =) next to cats, i LOVE cats i just wanna hug them all!

Mr Threepwood

07-01-2011

No one mentioned Gragas? Wanna know why? He sucks so bad everyone forgot he was a champion. Not that they can be blamed, he's like a wannabe Alistair, except different in almost every way, all of them worse. Make any sense? Nope, but it's late, and long story short, he sucks.

Opheliac

07-01-2011

Quote:
SS Jagdpanther:
I hear blitz is easy to play. Its amazing you dont see more people playing him...

Oh wait thats right he isnt easy which is why accross all games played this champion has a negative W/L ratio, one of the lowest damage output champions in the game, Negative average K/D.

Look at the facts before you post.

refer http://www.lolbase.net/champions

It's not about whether he's hard to play or not, a good Blitz even if not fed will make a mockery of lane. He needs a little nerf, not even a huge damage reduction, just some cooldown increases. It's hard to play a lot of champs who need nerfs but their difficulty doesn't mean they still shouldn't get the nerf outright.

lbgsloan

07-01-2011

I beleive Riot actually admitted at one point Blitz is OP, but nobody uses him so nobody talks about him. I'm pretty sure Kayle is finally getting her rework next patch.

Anyway;

Buffs:

Galio - Tank that can only tank with his ult. His Q is okay, his W sucks, and his E sucks. His R is easily countered, and mercs allows people to just walk away from it.

Veiger - Has to farm all game to do much of anything, and even then he just nukes one guy and is useless again.

Nasus - Has to farm all game to do much of anything, has no gap closers and is easily kited. Also his E flat out sucks.

Sivir - Needs a massive rework IMO. A few number tweaks won't do it.

Pantheon - Needs a massive rework IMO. A few number tweaks won't do it.

Nefs:

Alistar - His stunlock combo is way too strong. His R lets him build AP and still be able to tank during teamfights. Now a top ban in many games.

Warwick - He was always strong, and now that Nunu has been nerfed he's quickly becoming a top pick every single game. Too much sustainability, stupidly low skillcap to do well with him.

Annie - Was overbuffed, nothing more needs to be said.

Morde - Needs a rework. Almost as mindless as Sona to use, and has a stupidly strong laning phase. As said, he stomps and forces early surrenders or becomes useless late game. Eve got nerfed because her impact on a game is anti-fun. Morde does the same, often forcing people back to their towers all lane phase.

Soraka/Janna/Sona/Taric - People will flame hard for this I'm sure, but when these four can have a major impact on the game without building anything but boots there is something seriously wrong with their skillsets. No champ in the game should be able to give 100% of their farm away and still do well. No one. Nerf base ability stats, improve scaling. They should have to build AP like Karma and Kayle. Zilean is okay, as he completely falls off late game if he didn't build some AP.

Xalthorn

07-01-2011

Top change I'd like to see is primarily a stealth remake suggestion.

"Buffs"

Shaco:
allow for a powerful short duration defensive buff upon attacking from stealth to easier protect himself from burst damage in large scale battles without making him more difficult to hunt down after being detected or ambushed.

Twitch: ^Ditto^

Eve: ^Ditto^

Maokai: add .5-2 second silence on his Q to help him fill the role of Main tank more effectively.

Yorick: General ghoul fix, and some scaling wouldn't hurt

"Nerfs"

Ashe: She is arguably the best ranged carry in the game, and one of the few champions in which no one in their right mind would call underpowered. She scales too well with AD considering the utility she has. Her global stun, with the longest duration in the game is huge and easy to hit with and her damage barely suffers from her lack of proper steroid move. No suggestion on what to nerf specifically, but minor changes on at least something in the list is necessary

Annie: Riot called her the best balanced mage they had. Then buffed her... A lot.

Akali:
Not entirely OP but very annoying to fight against. changing her smog to work with the suggested stealth remake and nerfing some of her damage output would be nice.

Giltia Zero

07-02-2011

ITT: Everyone QQ's about characters that give them trouble