5 Champs you'd like to see buffed/"adjusted" on patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Macaroni

07-01-2011

This should be fun.

Buffs:
Ezreal - needs cc or better late game

Pantheon - nerfed too hard, fix his HSS

Shen - update his shields and energy costs and a better way to regain energy like lee & akali.

Yorick - probably the worst champ in the league, buffs across the board

Karma - poor girl is so neglected, buff her w or change it completely, give more mantras

"Adjustments" aka NERFBAT:

Blitzcrank - left untouched despite having an incredible early game with uncounterable cc, laning is extremely passive against him.

Akali - snowballs way, way too hard once she gets a couple kills, nerf her early game.

Alistar - same as blitz, too good of an early game with uncounterable cc lock and easy zoning in duo lanes. Nerf his damage, make him more tanky, get rid of the headbutt/pulverize combo, and make his ult actually scale from something. Or just delete him, nobody will miss him.

Malzahar - another ultra snowballer, once he gets his R it's almost impossible to stop him from racking up snowball kills in most games unless the laner against him is super passive which denies them from farming.

and last but not least

REWORK: Mordekaiser - He either stomps or he doesn't do anything; there is rarely any balanced feel to him. Past level 3, his early game farm is too easy for him and has a strong lane presence. In pub solo queue he usually stomps hard, and in competitive play he is one of the worst picks. Give him a resource system and a little more depth so he can't constantly faceroll across the keyboard. Also give him some form of cc to make tanking a more appealing option.

Normathan

07-01-2011

I agree with what you have, but why no mentions of Gangplank?

Lord Macaroni

07-01-2011

ehhh his passive and parrrley need minor tinkering. GP has been in the gutter so long he deserves a little time to shine. He still is squishy and item reliant, even with a warmogs/atmas I find him being easy to focus down. I feel an inevitable nerf is coming for him anyway because of the forum QQ. If it's not vlad it's GP.

DesdenLogos

07-01-2011

I agree with ez... maybe give his w some cc, possible add a slowing effect, just a little, so his passive is just a little more useful. The reduced attack speed to the enemy champ can be removed if slow is added

Disen

07-01-2011

Nerf Alistair:
A flash nerf will help with him. Flash + knockup + knockback combo is a bit ridiculous.

Nerf Nidalee:
Ridiculous sustainability, escape. Increase mana costs across the board.

Nerf Gangplank:
None of his abilities are OP on paper, but the combination of cc immunity, crit burst, speed and speed reduction is OP. Not sure how to fix him. Perhaps removing the passive from parley.

Nerf Singed:
Not sure how to nerf him. He does a bit too much damage for how hard he is to kill.

Buff Heimerdinger:
Increase turret range by a couple yards. Increase concussion grenade radius (or speed) by a couple yards. This is a bad champion.

Buff Yorick:
This is a bit tricky. I think Yorick is deceptively strong. While I definitely agree he's UP, buffing him will be a dangerous process, and I'm imagine he'll be overtuned for a bit after the next patch.

Vicos Cavete

07-01-2011

Malz is fine buy a QSS it has a shorter cooldown than his Ult so if you invest in it you should have no worries.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

yorick's like another udyr ppl are starting to jungle with him instead of laning. and karma's not that weak besides her mantras i keep seeing karmas carry teams...

Opheliac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

For me...

Champs needing a Buff waffle.

Karma - So neglected for no reason a slightly stronger base heal and make W do damage to the enemy its tethered to and she'll be perfect not OP or UP anymore.

Cassiopeia - Slight range increase on Twin Fang and an AP ratio buff to her W or increased slow.

Vayne (don't hate me!) - Bring back her Tumble damage that's all.

Ezreal - For the reasons above.

Heimer - Give me 3 turrets and give them increased range and AI prioritize champions.

Sona - Make her Q ACTUALLY prioritize champions it currently doesn't (If there are two minions within closer range than the champ whom is also in range, the attack will target the minions and not the champ)

KAYLE - She's so neat but why is she so ****ed confusing. She needs a set role and needs abilities to reflect that. The changes made in the last patch were just as confusing.

Rumble - Oh god higher AP ratios please. Why do I feel like I'm doing NO damage?

Needing a nerf bat to the face?

Blitzcrank - Rocket grab needs a longer cooldown or no stun.

Annie - Fix her double damage bug. NOW please.

Jax - not a QQ, just lower the passive by a little everything else is fine.

Leblanc - Lower the bonus dmg % on her Ult she rapid fires and bursts down better than most other mages I've seen.

Gangplank - We all know why.

Xin Zhao - Change the knock up or change the health he gets from attacks. He shouldn't get both the benefits of infinite knock up and lots of health by just stacking AS and a little AD.

Nocturne - The only beef I have with him is his shield or fear I think he needs to forgo one of them and he'll be a bit more balanced.

SUUPASPEED

07-01-2011

Buff SHACO

Opheliac

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArithMEHtik View Post
Buff SHACO
LOL Need to FIX shaco first once he's fixed he wont need a buff or a nerf