Adobe Air

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frictator

07-01-2011

Is Adobe Air required to run LoL? If so how do you download it becuase I cannot get it to download I get the installer and when I run the installer nothing happens.

Cletus McThorton

07-01-2011

I hve the same exact problem. Also when you start LoL, and after you press play, does the launcher disappear and the login screen not show up?

One last thing, Do you have a Dell? Because many perople with this problem have dells lol.

Frictator

07-01-2011

Yes to all of the above

Doctor Elo

07-01-2011

This is actually very odd, I've heard of SO many people with this problem having dells, I even had it and I have a dell however I fixed my problem. What is suggest is:

1. Reinstall video card drivers
2. Make sure all LoL processes are not in use when you start the game (task manager>processes)
3. Install the latest version of Direct X (Recommend using a Direct X uninstaller first http://download.cnet.com/DirectX-Hap...-10199393.html)
4. Use the Install Wizard to repair broken LoL files

Let me know if this works,

Defend

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frictator View Post
Is Adobe Air required to run LoL? If so how do you download it becuase I cannot get it to download I get the installer and when I run the installer nothing happens.
Adobe Air is required to run League of Legends, but the dependent files should have been included into the League of Legends installer.

Zenzukai

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Adobe Air is required to run League of Legends, but the dependent files should have been included into the League of Legends installer.
I have had the same problem with it not being in the installer, and having to install AIR from adobe's website. This is only happening recently though, I remember it previously being in older installers.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzukai View Post
I have had the same problem with it not being in the installer, and having to install AIR from adobe's website. This is only happening recently though, I remember it previously being in older installers.
Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on Adobe's website in regards to installing the standalone Adobe AIR? http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403150.html