Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy is from Demacia right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disruption

Recruiter

07-01-2011

Poppy is the paragon of Demacia right? Why doesn't any of her shouts scream DEMACIA like the rest of the Demacian characters? Jarvan does it, Garen does it, Xin does it(?), and Lux does it? Why not Poppy?

I forget who

07-01-2011

Commando skin perhaps?

Moonfiya

07-01-2011

I'm surprised they didn't give her a "Bling" skin.
Stunna shades and big ol' clock for the neckbone. She's Poppy right? Poppin' and stunnin' and stuntin' and rollin'
get that, hit that, quit that. ya HURD me!

eh?
I'm full of bad ideas.

Vuther

07-01-2011

Xin Zhao and Galio do not as well. The only reason I can think of is that all three of them are technically not native Demacians...though Galio being constucted makes that confusing.

LordLegato

07-02-2011

She resides in Demacia, She's not "from Demacia"

Isen

07-02-2011

Poppy is not a native Demacian. She's the Yordle ambassador to Demacia, if I remember correctly.

IS1d0cb1517abd96

07-02-2011

Quote:
Isen:
Poppy is not a native Demacian. She's the Yordle ambassador to Demacia, if I remember correctly.

Yup