Highest Base HP Champ at 1/18?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denjiki

07-01-2011

Does anyone know which champion has the highest base HP at lvl 1 and 18(without masteries, runes, etc)? If the LoL site is up-to-date and correct, I see that Gangplank has a base HP of 495, which is the highest that I see, followed by Amumu at 472, and then Taric & Blitz at 468. Leaguecraft shows different HP values, but i'm assuming those aren't up to date. I was too lazy to do all the calculations for every champ to find out what their lvl 18 base HP was, so if anyone knows I'm just curious. On that note, if the LoL official site is accurate, why in the hell would GP have the highest base hp? I can see Amumu, Taric, and even Blitz having high HP values but GP? Seems odd seeing how squishy he is. I'm sure if Cho's ult with 6 stacks were included, he'd have the highest HP at lvl 18, but i'm more wondering which champ has the highest base hp with no items, abilties, etc, though permanent passives such as Singed's Empowered Bulwark in my eyes count towards base.

Edit: Well, I got bored and decided to do the math on the champions I thought would be most likely to have the highest HP. As I said before, I don't know if the LoL site's information is 100% up to date, but if it is, I think Nunu is the winner for most base HP at lvl 18. If anyone else is interested, here's some of the champions HP levels that I compared:

Alistar - 2278
Amumu - 1984
Blitzcrank - 2268
Cho'Gath - 1880
Gangplank - 1953
Jax - 2268 (Passive included)
Kayle - 2092
Nunu - 2381
Rammus - 1968
Singed - 2098.25 (Passive included)
Sion - 2275
Taric - 2088
Tyrandamere - 2225
Trundle - 2183
Udyr - 2209
Warwick - 2192

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

health doesn't help you. Armor and MR is part of it. So Rammus should be the highest base .

Denjiki

07-01-2011

......I know that.... I've played nearly 1000 games of LoL, it was just out of sheer curiousity that I ask.

Mortegris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Dr Mundo is also in the top at 2035 health

Lycanblu

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kururuko View Post
health doesn't help you. Armor and MR is part of it. So Rammus should be the highest base .
Galio and his pathetic base and growth would like a word with you.

kavinh the third

07-01-2011

by any chance know the level 18 base hp of shaco eve and twitch? i am kinda curious how much lower they are.

Vicos Cavete

07-01-2011

Wheres Shen?