Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin - Jungle or Lane (No Runes/Masteries)

Jungle 22 44%
Top Lane 19 38%
Mid Lane 3 6%
Bot Lane 9 18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 50 .

Lee Sin - Jungle or Lane (No Runes/Masteries)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uekri

07-01-2011

Let's say I bought Lee Sin with RP and this was on a level 1 account and so I do not have any runes and only 1 mastery point. What would be more beneficial for him: jungling, laning top (1v1 or 1v2), laning mid (1v1), or laning bot (2v2)?

Hrothgarnus

07-01-2011

laning, lee jungle is tier 3 or 4.

Strider594

07-01-2011

First of all jungle lee is amazing as he has two dashes and his w allows him to heal with smite and thus stay at almost full hp the whole time hes in jungle (also see http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=8580). Lee can also be played in lane, but usually would level skills diff, and I have no idea how fast or good his jungle would be without runes/masterys. At lower level play though you don't often have someone good to solo lane and to jungle it is almost a requirement to take at least 9 points in utility mastery for xp bonus otherwise you could fall behind in levels ect. I would say learn to play in lane first.. He is a hard champion to use at first but also very strong if used right, and has a lot of "tricks" he can pull (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIiyFPtmS_0 notice q counter to flash for first blood) ect. Well gl

Ðate

07-02-2011

I don't own him, but my friend says jungle.

Akeatk

07-02-2011

lets say dont jungle til u got more runes and masteries cuz its gonna b hell to jungle with only one point of masteries. laning top or bot is fine mainly cuz ur lvl 1 account wont be dealing with smart people for a while so its fine.

Natsss

07-02-2011

jungle or bot lane
he is not good in a 2vs1 but 1vs1 he's pretty good

he have a good first blood ability

Nessly

07-02-2011

I wasnt aware people still play him I havent seen him since he first came out, but he was best at bot/jungle for me

IS1e3cc613d0d6d0

07-02-2011

Lee Sin is one of the best junglers. His only weakness is that his ganks aren't reliable because you have to hit with the skillshot or the gank failed.

What do you want on bot lane? Your melee, you won't get as much lasthits as a ranged AD does.

On Top lane Lee is also viable because he is strong in 1v1.

Roganox

07-02-2011

Mid works best for me, but leave it to carrys if they rly need it

Made in Asia

Recruiter

07-08-2011

lee is the best on lanes... when hes on the lane he doesnt have to waste money on jungling items such as wriggles lanterns and go straight for atmog combo and rape all game