Mordekaiser, the most imba hero on LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzen

11-18-2010

How to counter it? Its nearly impossible, his Damage is ridiculous.

I have 90% win rate with him, and I always lose when there is a mordekaiser on the other team. He simple rapes face, and he is game breaking.

Any hint on how to counter him?

Please, dont come with that bull**** called kiting, or so. He can jump at you, get full shield and rapes you.

Keltai

11-18-2010

Don't fight him near minions and have some sort of life steal or you'll be ****ed.

newdumbo

11-18-2010

first of all: almost any hero can rape by jumping you.

second: Mordekaizer is the worst hero at jumping, he doesn't have a disable.

third:He sux at 1 on 1 when there is no creeps or other hero around. His skills are actually weak in the situation I just mentioned.

Lastly:He owns in a group fight, especially when he has creeps around him. But if the whole team is pro Morde is actually a weak hero. Because to charge his shield to the level of invincibility he needs to be next to at least 3-4 units.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-18-2010

Almost all of his damage is magic, so magic resistance is a good place to start. If you know you are going to be playing against him ignite is a good choice of spells. If you don't want to take ignite make sure someone gets executioners calling, as the activate on it is great against him.

In team fights, ignore him, kill the carries first, then him when the rest are dead.

Mord right now is actually well balanced, the problem is, once he gets going he is hard to shut down. Try not to feed him, and at best, don't let him solo. If he is solo mid, make sure your team members pressure him. Have your jungler keeps ganking or attempting to gank him.

Also don't fight near creep as the others have said, this gives him a huge advantage.

Banjoeman

11-18-2010

Whats the point to responding to some of thease threads? The people never listen to the advice others give them it seems :/

Izzen

11-18-2010

He is simply the imbaest champ on LOL.

Do you know what? Ill just exploit and get my ass lots of wins. He simply is game breaking.

Dude, last game, we had Kayle / Ez / Janna / Udyr and Vlad. Mordekaiser got FON, Rylays, and frozen mallet. And he simply could 3x1 us easily.

The same happens when i play mordekaiser. I can rape entire teans. Hes ****ing OP and riot dont do **** about it, coz ppl think theyr are pros by giving ****ty hints on countering him.

A good mordekaiser cant be countered. He has awesome survivabilty, nice attack damage/speed and AOE damage.

KittyMistress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

oh my god people QQ about every hero on the forums dont they?

your bad if you still think hes OP, he was, yeah. his shield is a fricken kitten now.

his ult is TERRIBLE now, like you lose all of what 10% health?

i just have to say, i disagree completely hes much more balanced now, hes a tank, no wonder he doesn't die? his damage is terrible compared to an actual damage doing champ.

Banjoeman

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingJen View Post
oh my god people QQ about every hero on the forums dont they?

your bad if you still think hes OP, he was, yeah. his shield is a fricken kitten now.

his ult is TERRIBLE now, like you lose all of what 10% health?

i just have to say, i disagree completely hes much more balanced now, hes a tank, no wonder he doesn't die? his damage is terrible compared to an actual damage doing champ.
Well the poor english makes me think this is just a troll post :/

Borethor

11-18-2010

Mordekaiser is balanced. Stfu.

LeWolf

11-18-2010

my problem with morde is his shield and how ez it can be built.... if hes got some good armor and such... ive seen battles where its 2v1, mord has a sliver of HP... but he can load his shield up quite easily with just 2 champs near him no minions. He can also dish out decent damage.

Mind you.... his ult is rape if placed well.... You all agree to focus xin or ashe or another strong DPS toss his ult on him/her... and you've got a ass kicking ghost to go along with your team.