Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mez89

07-01-2011

when you not trust my translation, translate it by yourself with a dictionary

Opreich

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mez89 View Post
when you not trust my translation, translate it by yourself with a dictionary
Oh no, I trust your translation. Riot's translation however, that is where the problem may lie.

Dogmai781

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
I've got my own and very clear stance that Ashram is not Jax in any way. It just...I feel like it was a false trail, or people looked to far into it with that assumption.
Actually yeah... LeBlanc is the master of deception. So maybe Ashram is just disguised. What if LeBlanc is Kolminye? What if she wants control of the League of Legends itself, seeing as it's the now biggest political entity. I mean, Vayne gets Demacia, LeBlanc gets the League, and then Swain gets Noxus. They rule the continent.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

I think i'll list my thoughts on the situation.

1. The Black Rose is obviously in danger. Swain might be using his political powers to attempt to protect them, but obviously someone is attacking Noxus.

2. Demacia was framed, i think a lot of people can agree on this.

3. Kolminye and Swain are in ca-hoots.

4. Kolminye may or may not be who she says. (I stand she may be Ashram, faking a disappearance due to someone following him perhaps?)

5. The Void (no names, i'm at a loss there) is in some way responsible for Darkwill's Death.

6. Swain and LeBlanc were not involved in the assassination, but are riding off the opportunities it provided.

7. Ionia is like "WTF M8?"

8. Someone is showing they can get in and out of everything, and why they're doing it I'm not sure. The attack on Kayle (Just because his character has Wither, i don't think Nasus did it), this assassination, the mysterious attack on the Black Rose...Someone sneaky is causing some sorta chaos. (And likes balloons?) May also be the person responsible for poisoning the prisoner in the previous issue.

Dogmai781

07-01-2011

In LeBlanc's judgement, she calls him Jericho Swain. Kolminye refers to him in much the same way. Don't you find that odd? I would assume that, and this is purely speculation, people would refer to him by his military title? It seems more formal.

Clerigon

07-01-2011

In the spanish game the message dont have any sense, i think riot fail in the translation.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Now, since you mention Kolminye and Swain being first name, it makes me think Kolminye is supporting Swain through it, but i don't know her backround.

Maybe Ashram is secretly Kolminye? -Gasp- With the magic they have (and i assume him to have control of) I can't imagine it's a difficult task to disguise yourself as someone. Now because i have the assumption Ashram and the Void are involved, this -supporting- could be just to increase Swain's power, and to create a metaphorical smoke cover with all the ensuing political conflict.
But Kolminye was there even before Ashram disappeared. If the current Kolminye is actually Ashram in disguise, what happened to the original Kolminye?

What's more plausible would be that Relivash is actually Ashram, but even then there's no concrete evidence.

Mez89

07-01-2011

after decoding the spanish and french version and translation with google i think the german translation from riot may be the problem

belthazor3457

07-01-2011

SPOILER POST

If you read the most recent JoJ and Swain + LeBlanc's league judgements you can gain a solid insight into what's going on - Swain and LeBlanc conspired to murder Boram Darkwill. Vayne may be after LeBlanc as a result of this.

My take on the message was either A) a threat by Vayne to kill LeBlanc without a reason to justify LeBlanc's the actions,

or B), was a writer's way of saying "I know what you're up to - please sate my curiosity." LeBlanc clearly got the message and formulated a response the writer understood. Allow me to translate LeBlanc's response:

"Our world is vast and complex, as are our politics and the way the political games that influence the lives of many. To those ontop, it is all just a game. Sometimes leaders lose sight of the fact that they are playing a game, rather than making a game for others to play.

This leads to mistakes. Don't judge prematurely or act rashly - or you may also make mistakes, due to being uninformed. It is the way of the universe for the strong to defeat the weak and take what is theres, and this is demonstrated all throughout history - it is not a matter of choice on the strong's part. An inept leader for Noxus cannot be allowed. You may view this as immoral or unethical, but consider the consequences of refusing to do what must be done. Noxus thrives... from its best option! Devotion to a nation or to peace does not neccessarially mean devotion and support for a specific leader."

Elite Midget

07-01-2011

Noxus can bring the dead back. Hell, if Swain cared he could have requsted it. Instead he burned the bodies immediatly as the next most powerful figure. Since those like Katarina weren't around to stop him he could give the order and no one could question it. He's literally that powerful now. It doesn't help matters that only he, out of the others in power, arrived at the scene and that only he made the decision to immediatly dispose of the bodies without consulting any of the others in power.