Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mez89 View Post
Beware, Judgement records curious. Vayne might threats the black rose
Thank you. So Vayne is threatening the Black Rose. Hmm.

Opreich

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
Thank you. So Vayne is threatening the Black Rose. Hmm.
Or this could be a case of poor English to German translation.

STAPLES KING

07-01-2011

The men of Stanpar will enjoy this, because even unto the ending of the world they will fight.

Rowman

07-01-2011

There goes my theory right out the window. Thanks, Germany.

Dogmai781

07-01-2011

Also the burning of the bodies by Swain is suspicious to me because Noxus has never been against raising important people from the dead before, look at Scion, Urgot, (Even in one JoJ about the one year anniversary of Urf's death a guy says he could still be revived) Showing that Noxus could simply use necromancy to bring back Darkwill and all of the troops for information. To Swain that's a no fly zone, so he needs to torch the evidence, Also the statement "Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors" would directly refer to Swain protecting the black rose, Big old ugly raven referring to swain and "Garden" referring to the black rose. They're all in cahoots, LeBlanc, Swain, Vayne, I think even Shaco. There's one JoJ with a shaco Q&A where he talks about tormenting one Noxian high officer for being a miserable man. Plus Shaco could assassinate a General without leaving a trace. His motivation is shrouded and so is his past and present.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
First of all, the League cannot directly interfere in affairs between two or more independent (political or otherwise) entities, as mentioned in Swain's Judgement. It is against their policy.

Now I'm running off to the dangerous realm of speculation, but Kolminye and Swain are certainly on first-name terms... Maybe they are acquainted? Kolminye certainly is overlooking Swain's less-than-favorable behavior a little too much.
This, purely shot in the dark speculation, is my take.

I run under the assumption that Ashram is still around, and has wicked old connections to the Void (Even before Malzahar, as in like, Icathian time) as shown in my fan-fic blah blah.

Recently the Void has been acting up (Champions being spit out, Malzahar's cult, Ashram's disappearance, Malzahar and Kassadin fighting)

Now, since you mention Kolminye and Swain being first name, it makes me think Kolminye is supporting Swain through it, but i don't know her backround.

Maybe Ashram is secretly Kolminye? -Gasp- With the magic they have (and i assume him to have control of) I can't imagine it's a difficult task to disguise yourself as someone. Now because i have the assumption Ashram and the Void are involved, this -supporting- could be just to increase Swain's power, and to create a metaphorical smoke cover with all the ensuing political conflict.

Ashram theory aside...

The Void stuff seems to have taken a back-seat now, and i think it's cause for concern. Obviously SOMETHING is going on, thus the increased fighting, and the magical virus, and the withering of Kayle. A bunch of small things to draw BIG attention.

Now the biggest thing has come up, the death of a Political Figure Head, and of course, it's already labeling those potentially responsible, and all this political friction is the focus of everyone right now. The Void would be able to do whatever it's doing a lot easier without as much focus on them.

Areken

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowman View Post
There goes my theory right out the window. Thanks, Germany.
Nah, its just a bad translation. Zaine may have been born in Germany but he failed German in HS.

Dogmai781

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Maybe Ashram is secretly Kolminye?
Ashram is more likely to be Jax, in the lore Ashram's dissapearance and Jax's entering into the League match up.

MajesticRaven

07-01-2011

I've got my own and very clear stance that Ashram is not Jax in any way. It just...I feel like it was a false trail, or people looked to far into it with that assumption.

Opreich

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
The Void stuff seems to have taken a back-seat now, and i think it's cause for concern. Obviously SOMETHING is going on, thus the increased fighting, and the magical virus, and the withering of Kayle. A bunch of small things to draw BIG attention.

Now the biggest thing has come up, the death of a Political Figure Head, and of course, it's already labeling those potentially responsible, and all this political friction is the focus of everyone right now. The Void would be able to do whatever it's doing a lot easier without as much focus on them.
Another thing to think about the void is why was Karthus present at one of the Malzahar vs Kassadin showdowns.