Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opreich

07-01-2011

The actual letter itself has some very important points

-Swain is referred to as the Protector of the Black Rose, yet it is also said he might turn on them given the chance
-Kalamanda is mentioned, it has been in the spotlight for many JoJs recently
-Also alluded to Cass? Snake skin rubbing too close, maybe she is a threat?

turkeyBACON

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
I noticed this as well. I am now attempting to decode LeBlanc's reply...

EDIT: Also, I believe the punctuation for the hidden message should be:

Beware Judgement records. Curious might see Black Rose threat. -- Vayne
uh, wouldn't it make more sense (for riot anyways) for it to be:

Beware judgement. Records curious. Might see Black Rose threat. --Vayne.

As in she's giving a warning. Vayne knows that something is off with the records. and Leblanc is now under suspicion.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuterion View Post
That actually raises another point I'd like to address... Summoner Vessaria Kolminye herself caught the two going at it in the middle of Jarvan's judgment. Surely, Kolminye figured out that Swain infiltrated the league.... who cares about why(to kill J4), pretty sure what he did violated some rules.

This brings me back, again, to the Institute of War. Even if they don't have to release their stuff to anyone else, they should at this point know everything about Swain, and themselves be a little peeved due to his recklessness/disobedience.
First of all, the League cannot directly interfere in affairs between two or more independent (political or otherwise) entities, as mentioned in Swain's Judgement. It is against their policy.

Now I'm running off to the dangerous realm of speculation, but Kolminye and Swain are certainly on first-name terms... Maybe they are acquainted? Kolminye certainly is overlooking Swain's less-than-favorable behavior a little too much.

Rowman

07-01-2011

What if by Judgment they are referring to the league? how many of the black rose have entered the league that we know of? Le Blanc and Swain. But what if there are others? What if Vayne isn't the warning, but the warner? To word it better, what if she sent the letter and is addressing it in the note. What if Vayne is a member of the black rose that has the ability to infiltrate both Demacia, and the league. If Vayne is a member of the black rose, they would have the ability to take control of Demacia AND the league.
tl;dr
Beware the league, curious summoners might see the black rose as a threat.
from Vayne.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-01-2011

I actually love the idea presented in that one post.

Hereditary wise, Vayne is a Demacian Noble. She's technically in line for the Throne if the lightshield line dies. Swain is Currently the first in line to become the next Noxian Ruler, and Leblanc's Order basically Controlled Noxus before the High Command and The coup attempt from Raschallion, the one that sent Annie's Parent's order into self-exile. All this talk about Hidden orders, and Nobody seems to remember these guys have a colony south of the great border, the place that Amumu basically got into the league just because he survived down there.

Also, remember the Withering Curse? The one which only super powerful and super skilled mages could create? What does Kaliyme sound like to you? She seems to be overlooking alot of Black Rose stuff, on Swain's part at least. Remember, Kaliyme is Basically the High Councillor AFTER Ashram just Vanished, and Kayle, the subject of the withering Curse, was searching for information on it.

Also, one more possible connection. Remember what Veigar is apparently doing in Bandle city? Stealing Random ****? Remember what he is, one of the single most powerful mages on Runeterra, if not THE most powerful mage on Runeterra, and remember his objective.

End all Conflict.

Even Teemo said it in the Balloon heist thing, to paraphrase - Don't suspect it's nothing just by what it looks like.

And all of these stories are the super recent ones.

Hoofster

07-01-2011

Best reader mail yet imo.

Warwick Wolf

07-01-2011

Pretty sure, in this case, ZD from "ZaineDraconis" could be a code as well. Might be a person's initials (that aren't ZaineDraconis's, mind you.) Just putting it out there.

Mez89

07-01-2011

Hello, im from germany, sorry for my bad english . in the german Journal it is better to understand, for these who maybe can read german
"Achtung, Beurteilungsaufzeichnung sonderbar. Vayne könnte Schwarze Rose bedrohen"

Vayne might threats the black rose.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mez89 View Post
Hello, im from germany, sorry for my bad english . in the german Journal it is better to understand, for these who maybe can read german
"Achtung, Beurteilungsaufzeichnung sonderbar. Vayne könnte Schwarze Rose bedrohen"

Vayne threats the black rose.
Wow.

Could you maybe translate the whole sentence please?

Mez89

07-01-2011

Beware, Judgement records curious. Vayne might threats the black rose