Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opreich

07-01-2011

Wow this is an interesting lore twist.

Mitch Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

This is definitely one of the cooler things I've seen Riot do. Awesome job! I hope this is some big end of season 1 story

Zhang Chunhua

07-01-2011

Katarina is gonna be pisssssssed.

LordHippoman

07-01-2011

The plot is really starting to heat up, best JoJ in a while!

larkhill

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariie View Post
Did you read Vayne's judgement? There were powerful summoners pretending to be surprised while others hid and took notes.
i beg to differ

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne's judgement
Disorientation, a blur of reality, and she was back in the Institute of War. Senior Summoner Montrose did his best to keep his composure, while all the color had drained from Summoner Carin's face. He broke the silence first. “I'm sorry for your loss.”
both had trouble hiding their emotions during the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne's judgement
A voice spoke from the shadows. “I do not trust her. Her mind is not an open book. She will only show us what she wants us to see.” Emerging, as if one with the darkness around him, stepped Senior Summoner Sander Grieve. The intense-looking man was clad entirely in black, the Noxian cloak-clasp the only clue as to his heritage.

“Yes,” replied Montrose. “But I would rather have her here where we can watch her.”

Grieve sighed. “This will end badly. Mark my words.”

Montrose gave Grieve a piercing stare. “End badly for whom?”
even the summoner in the shadows didnt like her.

Deuterion

07-01-2011

Has anyone considered the possible loose end?

General Du Couteau, father of Katarina and Cassiopeia, is still missing. Swain took his position immediately after his disappearance, which is suspicious on its own, Darkwill dies and of course, Swain once again increases in power.

Maybe its a case of no one else having enough power that nobody accuses Swain of anything... that is, nobody except perhaps General Du Couteau. My suspicion is that he is not quite dead, and in one possible scenario I am predicting, his return will in any case be verrrry bad for Swain.

I dunno how Swain has avoided confrontation this whole time; he took the place of a missing general, appeared with the leader of an insidious cult, made no attempt to cover or downplay his intent to kill Jarvan IV(with both his and Jarvan's Judgements), and now this happens... ? How is he getting away with it all? Is it really the Noxian norm to burn all bodies of the deceased, or was it hastily suggested so that the evidence could be destroyed?

Swain is really good at these political power plays, but lately he has been anything but subtle. Even if he already does have Noxus under his dominion, there is still the Institute of War. I think they should do something, and soon.

red0231

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
not so fast... vayne snuck into the league itself and demanded to be a champion. she knew what she was doing and she already has experience outsmarting them. outsmarting them again and outsmarting noxus isnt all that difficult
Black Rose hasn't stayed around off their pretty looks alone, in fact, quite the opposite I suppose. And Black Rose and Noxus aren't the same, not yet at least

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuterion View Post
Has anyone considered the possible loose end?

General Du Couteau, father of Katarina and Cassiopeia, is still missing. Swain took his position immediately after his disappearance, which is suspicious on its own, Darkwill dies and of course, Swain once again increases in power.

Maybe its a case of no one else having enough power that nobody accuses Swain of anything... that is, nobody except perhaps General Du Couteau. My suspicion is that he is not quite dead, and in one possible scenario I am predicting, his return will in any case be verrrry bad for Swain.

I dunno how Swain has avoided confrontation this whole time; he took the place of a missing general, appeared with the leader of an insidious cult, made no attempt to cover or downplay his intent to kill Jarvan IV(with both his and Jarvan's Judgements), and now this happens... ? How is he getting away with it all? Is it really the Noxian norm to burn all bodies of the deceased, or was it hastily suggested so that the evidence could be destroyed?

Swain is really good at these political power plays, but lately he has been anything but subtle. Even if he already does have Noxus under his dominion, there is still the Institute of War. I think they should do something, and soon.
I don't have much to say about the other points you have raised, but for Swain's and Jarvan IV's Judgement, he didn't have to be subtle. Remember, anything exchanged between summoners and champions cannot be disclosed. For the "exchange" between Jarvan, he's a sworn enemy with him, Swain can dismiss anything Jarvan says as baseless slander. Oh, and a High Councilor personally promised Jarvan that she will kick his ass if he dared to seek revenge.

Speaking of the said High Councilor, Swain seems to have some connections with Kolminye... or is it just me?

Deuterion

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
I don't have much to say about the other points you have raised, but for Swain's and Jarvan IV's Judgement, he didn't have to be subtle. Remember, anything exchanged between summoners and champions cannot be disclosed. For the "exchange" between Jarvan, he's a sworn enemy with him, Swain can dismiss anything Jarvan says as baseless slander.
That actually raises another point I'd like to address... Summoner Vessaria Kolminye herself caught the two going at it in the middle of Jarvan's judgment. Surely, Kolminye figured out that Swain infiltrated the league.... who cares about why(to kill J4), pretty sure what he did violated some rules.

This brings me back, again, to the Institute of War. Even if they don't have to release their stuff to anyone else, they should at this point know everything about Swain, and themselves be a little peeved due to his recklessness/disobedience.

whitemilk

07-01-2011

Cool, I posted this in general before I saw it here.

Looks like you guys beat me too it .

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=915578

Here's the link, but this thread is much better. Red post and more lore lovers here .