Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylari

Senior Member

07-01-2011

It reads more like a warning from Vayne than a threat.

Obvious implication is that LeBlanc is behind Darkwill's assassination... wonder what lured him out of Noxus in the first place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylari View Post
It reads more like a warning from Vayne than a threat.

Obvious implication is that LeBlanc is behind Darkwill's assassination... wonder what lured him out of Noxus in the first place.
Yes, the punctuation could read as:

Beware. Judgement records curious. Might see Black Rose threat. -- Vayne


Vayne in game has a line that just goes - Beware. So this style of punctuation could be correct. Vayne could be warning LeBlanc?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valixes

Senior Member

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skribbles View Post
0:-)
I got quoted by a red.
/faint
Srs Bsnss: I have a strong suspicion that the assassination was indeed the work of Swain and LeBlanc, as they want to take control over all of Noxus, and we all know just how adept LeBlanc is at assassination without trace... But what better way than to take out the leader to leave a gap in political power- a gap that only Swain himself could fill - is there to take control of Noxus? It's a set up, I say, a set up! As for the..threat, I believe that someone is closing the gap and connecting the dots surrounding the conspiracy.

The real question here, however; is Vayne the writer of the hidden message, or is she the threat that the writer intends to warn LeBlanc about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoMieu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-01-2011

This Is AMAZING


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tourist Fjord

Senior Member

07-01-2011

Lore interest increased ten fold. Lets see how this goes...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

Quote:
"Surely you Can not sUspect those Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors, tHey likely spliT the Soon as the winds raisE there wings highEr."
Their not There (not sure if this is a typo)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NadrojJor

Junior Member

07-01-2011

Don't worry, I know all about these petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating our organization, but we remain informed. Your loyalty will be rewarded when we rule all of Noxus.

It appears that leblanc, possibly with swain, is running an organisation which likely killed darkwill in order to gain power. They are trying to take over noxus, and likely start another rune war. This may have been prompeted with the growing peace with demacia, or with the defeat of noxian forces in ionia


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadrojJor View Post
It appears that leblanc, possibly with swain, is running an organisation which likely killed darkwill in order to gain power. They are trying to take over noxus, and likely start another rune war. This may have been prompeted with the growing peace with demacia, or with the defeat of noxian forces in ionia
Yes, the organization known as the Black Rose. It is detailed throughout LeBlanc and Swain's Champion Judgements as well as background stories.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaine Draconis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

07-01-2011

I think your all looking way to far in to this, I just wanted to some gardening tips and figured someone as elegant as her would have a taste for such a thing.

Slyph thanks for catching my error, its embarrassing enough my previous letter had all those unslightly capitols.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tolfor

Senior Member

07-01-2011

I don't know how to feel about this. The first coded message was written by some random forumer, and I'd be very surprised if it's considered canon by Riot. The second message from LeBlanc says nothing more substantial than "yes we know people are trying to stop our cult." I want to believe this is a really cool "plot twist" but it just doesn't seem like it could realistically be one. : \

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaine Draconis View Post
I think your all looking way to far in to this, I just wanted to some gardening tips and figured someone as elegant as her would have a taste for such a thing.

Slyph thanks for catching my error, its embarrassing enough my previous letter had all those unslightly capitols.
You're a fake - the JoJ letter was sent by someone with no space in their name. :|


12345612 ... 18