Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konoton

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
It was a fan letter...Mailbag of Justice.

I really don't think there's anymore to this letter business than that.

Cass hasn't even remotely made an appearance in the plot, if anything LeBlanc has Cass cornered.

The writer is a loyal person who just wants LeBlanc to be safe.

The yordle device refers to the ability to write in a letter (He was making fun of his computer I believe).
The Mailbag of Justice is set up as a in-universe news column that receives mail from sumoners and citizens in Valoran. It dosen't HAVE to be just leters asked by players.
I think most of us beleive that the first meggage was sent by Cassiopea. It is clearly a code, so she probably thinks that she is under surveilence and she needed a clandestine means of communicating to LeBlanc.
On further study, ZaineDraconis is an an actual summoner that you can find by searching in your summoner profile. BUT. This does not necessarily mean that this was a legitimate question. I hypothesise that ZaineDraconis is a profile of one of the employees at Riot. The Lore Department said they need someone to post a question to the JoJ and John Doe volunteered his account.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

I hypothesized something similar, i checked for the profile to check for wins / losses, though that didn't confirm anything in regards a false account or not.

The thing about Cassiopeia, and what confuses me, is that Du Couteau (We know this by Talon's actions) is obviously working against the Black Rose. I'm fairly certain they're a close knit family, though I could be wrong.

I'm 99% certain Katarina has just broken Jarvan out of Black Rose clutches, and is therefore pretty deep into the plot, and a target for the Black Rose.

I don't understand why Cassiopeia would be attempting to fore-warn the Black Rose of a potential threat, when any ally would work for the better.

The only thing I could remotely see being possible is that it was just to throw them off the trail. Use Vayne as a scape-goat to try and lift some pressure, but I can't imagine how successful it was.

Konoton

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
I hypothesized something similar, i checked for the profile to check for wins / losses, though that didn't confirm anything in regards a false account or not.

The thing about Cassiopeia, and what confuses me, is that Du Couteau (We know this by Talon's actions) is obviously working against the Black Rose. I'm fairly certain they're a close knit family, though I could be wrong.

I'm 99% certain Katarina has just broken Jarvan out of Black Rose clutches, and is therefore pretty deep into the plot, and a target for the Black Rose.

I don't understand why Cassiopeia would be attempting to fore-warn the Black Rose of a potential threat, when any ally would work for the better.

The only thing I could remotely see being possible is that it was just to throw them off the trail. Use Vayne as a scape-goat to try and lift some pressure, but I can't imagine how successful it was.
The Noxian philosophy is to take power. I'd bet that Cass is working with the Black Rose; remember that LeBlanc's response promised her all of Noxus; that's Cass's motivation. Being the younger Du Couteau, she's probably sour because Daddy shunned her and loved Katrina.

Though there is no love lost between Demacia and Noxus, there are Noxian champs who's interest it would be in to cooperate with the Demacians. Speifically, Katarina nad Talon, who are loyal to General Du Couteau have co-operated to try to reveal Swain`s and LeBlanc's plan.
That's why I think the 2 hooded prisoners Jarvin IV brought back are Katrina and Talon. Jarvin IV is smuggling them in to the castle to cooperate with them. That's why Jarvin would not let Garen assist him with them.
"But they're Noxian assasins, they woulden't cooperate with Jarvin IV" you say. But think about it: They hold no personal grudge against Jarvin IV, and they have some gains to be made by revealing Swain and LeBlanc.

MYRealSlimShady

10-25-2011

Vayne wants to kill every mage who pracitices Black Magic (its ****ing vague what consistutes black magic, she's goanna kill Twitch for doing the Cabala, Vayne's lore retcons everything because everyone but Olaf is associated with magic), after the blackrose is murdered, she will hunt Vladimir, then Veigar, then Annie and the Grey Order ( In annies lore, they peacefully practice black magic, unlike the blackrose who harm people, but still, dark Arkane arts) then Brand and many many more.

Dereknator

12-26-2011

i forgot LoL even has a lore

Dunsparcer

01-12-2012

I want to revive this in order to continue this storyline!

ThePickOfDestiny

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunsparcer View Post
I want to revive this in order to continue this storyline!
just dont.... 2 people got fired so...

Astraltar

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
For the record:

Secret message regarding Vayne: (uncovered by using only the capital letters in the message above)
Beware: Judgement records curious. Might see Black Rose threat: Vayne.

- (( As mentioned in other threads, this could mean that someone has been going through the Champion Judgement records and has been doing some investigating. Reading through past Champion Judgement records could offer some additional information. ))

ZaineDraconis

(( I think that Cassiopeia could be going by the pen name of "ZaineDraconis" is aiding the Black Rose and could be the informant working for LeBlanc. She could have been promised the ability to return to her previous form by the Black Rose by using the Dark Arts. ))

Here is an alternative solution to the first puzzle:

LeBlanc's Hidden Reply: (uncovered by assembling every 4th word in the above passage)
Donít worry I know all about these petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating our organization but we remain informed. Your loyalty will be rewarded when we rule all of Noxus.
Good god, why does this only have 29 upvotes.

Cerulean Laser

12-15-2012

bump

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraltar View Post
Good god, why does this only have 29 upvotes.
Sometimes you are the catch, sometimes you are the bait.