Hidden message reveals Vayne threat to LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoMieu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Well yeah cassiopeia is going to be a threat 0 o
she wants revenge on the people that took her father away so she's onto them probably, and cassiopeia and katarina aren't with swain and leblanc, they're against them <.< especially because leblanc and swain saw katarina and her father as a threat to the black rose
and i thought janna and zilean moved over to piltover hence the whole JoJ thing about them competing the zepelins with zaun

Xenodyne

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Fixed my lists to include mention of Black Rose, and included Katarina in the list. The message given to Cassiopea was to both her and Katarina, so they're together as far as i know.
Awesome

I'm not entirely sure whether or not Katarina is actually a part of the group, if anything she might be a pawn. She seems more like a character who revels in the way Noxus is now. I could totally see Cass playing her sister, or duping her in some way, especially with how snakey (not just character-design, she's actually a fairly untrustworthy person) she is.

But as I mentioned before, only time will tell where this story goes.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
General Du Couteau took her hand and pressed a sealed letter into her palm, crumpling it slightly. “Should I not return, Cassiopeia, this will guide you and Katarina.”

Hearing her father turn to leave, Cassiopeia panicked. She spun about, but found herself alone. She examined the letter in her hand. It was marked in a wax signet that she did not recognize, but the seal was already broken. She unfolded the page.

In blood red ink, someone had penned: “Transcendence Way, the Ivory Ward, 5:00 PM.” Below it was a stamped image of a black rose.
The letter from their father (already broken) was given this date and time supposedly to guide the two sisters from the Black Rose.

Actually this raises a point.

Do you think General DuCouteau was one of the 'petty groups' that was hassling the Black Rose? Maybe a spy in their midst, and this letter was to a meeting that Cassiopeia and Katarina were supposed to attend, either to gain information, or to meet with the others in DuCouteau's group?

H3llion

07-11-2011

first theirs the obviously coded message, then there's the possibly hidden one. Like Raven's making good protectors meaning that Swain is protecting the Black Rose, and by, them spliting as the wind raises them higher, meaning that the second Swain gains the power he wants he'll turn on them.

NoMieu

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSniper77 View Post
So, my two cents on it is that this was a message to LeBlanc from Cassiopea warning her that the threat of vayne is evident, and that caution is advised.
Edited: It's more Like Cassiopeia is Secretly A Hinderance To The Black Rose Rather Than Part Of It, Secretly Trying To Learn What They Are Doing And Stop Them. Just Because Her Father Was part of the Black Rose does not mean she is. It's like having your dad work for a company, the company betrays him and disappears and you infiltrate for revenge -.-

Al Hatal

07-14-2011

THIS THREAD MUST BE ON TOP PAGE OF THE LORE, SO IN ORDER TO DO THAT ILL JUST MAKE A RESUME ABOUT HOW THE FACTS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING UP TO NOW

-Characters:
1-Boram Darkwill: He was ¿murdered?
2-Swain: He'll take command on Noxus now that Darkwill is down, he might have something to do with Darkwill's death
3-Le Blanc: The head of the Black Rose is most certainly an important character on this whole plot. She is also in trouble about something related to her League Judgment (as is shown on the hidden message).
4-Vayne: There are several interpretations of the hidden message so she might be working WITH Le Blanc but it is more plausible that SHE is the actual threat and Blanc's biggest problem
5-Cass: Kat's sister is somehow related to this whole thing too, although its not so clear how. She might be the author of the hidden message and so be working with Le Blanc and the Black Rose. She also might be the threat mentioned by Le Blanc on his response.
On the other hand she has a letter from General Du Couteau (his father), which she recived form him just before he disapeared. That letter clearly HAD the symbol of the Black Rose and refered to a meeting with someone from that organization, after which he vanished; but she never acted about it.
6-There is that league agent, Kolminye who apparently is in "ca-hoots" with Le Blanc and Swain (hes been truning a deaf ear to some really important knowledge that he has come across)
7-Katarina: The main opposing character to Swain right now, with his father missing and Boram dead, she is the only one who can stand still and "resist" to Swain's plan of taking command on Noxus.
8-General Du Couteau: He has gone missing a long time ago. May be he was killed by the Black Rose (just like Boram) or may be he disapeared just to scape from them or even may be he is working WITH them by disapearing (i dont know how would that help but... xD)

The facts are A LOT and ill ask you guys to complete them for me as im really sleepy right now:

1-Boram Darkwill was murdered... Swain says it was Demacia but the whole thins seems like a cover from Swain in order to place the atention somewhere else than his head

2-There is not only one theory about this but its possible that Swain had Boram killed in order to take the command on the City of Noxus. He probably was helped by Le Blanc as they are close to each other (not in an emotinal way of course).

3-Its is highly plausible that the secret order "The Black Rose" is behind all this movements as Le Blanc is its leader (i think) and Swain was a part of that order during his unknown past.

4-The Black Rose is formed by the mages that ruled Noxus before Darkwill and his new warfare regime took command.

5-Either Cass is aware of the situation and is helping those two, or Vayne (there are several interpretations from the message)... Also the message might have come from someone else that is somehow pointing that Vayne or Cass are a threat to their plan.

6-The League might know about this whole thing but they cant and wont do shet because its against their policy (that im no sure... i really didnt understand some things as im not so inside the Lore) and one member of the league (Kolminye) might even be helping them by truning a deaf ear to some, lets say larger, plans that could even meant a direct strike on the League (this is just way too crazy i think).

And so there are a lot more that my fellow community partners will be so nice to add

Queen Autoloxia

07-14-2011

I have an EXTREMELY far-fetched theory:

Vayne is not 'Vayne' right now. The real Vayne killed her parents. Why? Because someone (the Black Rose may have a mind controller) made her. That same mind-controller plays with her memories, making the Summoners believe her parents were killed by a witch.
Her 'grudge' against mages and anything pertaining to the dark arts, coupled with her noble, Demacian lineage, cancels out any possible suspissions of her broing it out with the Black Rose.
In fact, she is one of the organisation's most powerful tools as when Jarvan IV dies, she will most probably be heir to the throne. If Swain is collaborating with the Black Rose, it would mean that he would control Noxus and to an extent, Demacia.

General DuCouteau's involvement? Even more far-fetched:

His wife is not her(Cass') mother: after birthing one daughter, she got pregnant again, hoping for a son.She most likely had a miscarriage. She was all like 'man im sick of gettin babies' and the only person willing to provide the DuCouteaus with an heir was the Black Rose. They told the good ol' General that a pretty young lady (totally a mage) would be happy to 'help' them, on one condition:
The child provided MUST become a member of the Black Rose and the General will affiliate himself with it.
The baby turned out to be a girl so the General just said : 'screw this Kat can inherit my 'day job' and cass can take over my black rose position.'
The letter he gave Cass is a letter telling her to get her tail over to the address, where she will meet up with the organisation and get briefed on what she'll be doing.
That letter was originally for him, but he decided to leave and push the work onto his daughter.
Did Cass go? The most probable answer is 'yes'. It would explain the whole 'ZaineDraconis' part.

Fenix12345

07-15-2011

In the hidden message it is ABSOLUTELY OBVIOUS who is what: the letter is from Cass and the threat to the Black Rose is Vayne. Why? Use your grammar people! If the letter was from Vayne then why does the letter show ZaineDraconis (Cass, aduh) as the sender and say Vayne right after mentioning the threat? It's completely illogical to view Vayne as the sender! And Cass' letter from her father is most likely a meeting place with the Black Rose. It details a location, it has a black rose imprint on it as well which would make it an official letter from them. My guess is that this letter led to her induction into the black rose which would explain why she is warning LeBlanc, this leads me to think that up until now she has actually been a black rose agent (yet a reluctant and mostly inactive one at that) although we have not seen anything at all of Katarina's relations to the Black Rose so i guess that she refused join. Swain is not a Black Rose agent, he is collaborating with them but he is not a member. The reason for this is that Swain needed the help from them to attain his certain freedoms and influences throughout the League and beyond but actually joining would subject him to all their rules, regulations and he would have to do as they said, fully preventing him from completing his goal of ruling Noxus and leading him down a path he does not want. Therefore he cannot be a member of the Black Rose. Swain is smart, he knows that he cannot combat the Black Rose by himself and that as soon as he got into his position of power he would be forced to cater to their every whim and fancy or be picked off and stowed in a graveyard of conspiracy. Therefore, before he goes into his full stage of power he needs to take them down and look inconspicuous while he does it. Swain has recruited Vayne to help him take down the Black Rose, she can infiltrate easily and has motives to hunt them down (if it's right that they are really dark mages and all). Vayne did not come into the league simply to kill or for her country, also she does not need or approve of the leagues sanctions (Demacian law does not constrain her, why should the League's regulations?). She is here for a purpose, as can be seen by her statement of "I will learn more hunting those champions who are abominations than I would hunting their inferiors in the world.” This does not constrain to Cho'Gath etc. she is after the Black Rose (They are a complete illicit cult of dark arts, deception and secrets; why else?). Also this explains why in her judgement she has Sander Grieve so worried, because she has the potential to destabalise all the powers and uncover every Noxian secret under the sun. Swain is utilising this and people should do well to remember that just because we see all the things that come out of the league judgements and the JoJ, doesn't mean all the champions do. I am calling out Vayne.

Al Hatal

07-15-2011

Nice... on my message i was just trying to fit all the theories that had been posted before. But my personal opionion is the same as you. Cass sent the message ^^

About the whole using Vayne, i hadnt thought about that before but its a good plan no doubt bout it.

DFxKazuto

07-19-2011

Surely you Can not sUspect those Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors, tHey likely spliT the Soon as the winds raisE there wings highEr.

- Secret message, Swain is not trust worthy, he will most likely backstab you once he's top of the order.

But i hear kaLamanda hAs some riCh soil surely you Know how to nuRture yOur plants with that.

- Something about kalamanda? o.O

What are the Plants are symbol of... :O