Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.60\deploy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inzaro

07-01-2011

looking through these files and i replaced profileIcon 23 with this troll face ^^

it works, all you have to do is make a new file on ur desktop with the name: old avatars for backup. cut your the old icon into that folder and then rename ur new Icon to the one that ur replacing and Bobs ur uncle.

i was also wondering if this change has any effect with patching and updates.(Rioters :P)

QC Sniper

07-01-2011

Yeah but if no one can see it except you its useless

aWitcher

07-01-2011

wouldn't this just be client sided?

Inzaro

07-01-2011

Quote:
QC Sniper:
Yeah but if no one can see it except you its useless

yeh but its a avatar for ur self, instead of seeing the same thing over and over again, i know there are otherr avatar but they're boring

Sathix

Recruiter

07-01-2011

lol.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Inzaro

07-01-2011

might even be able to change champion splash art but dk if safe , waiting on riots reply so i can test it

Joseph Moffett

Recruiter

07-01-2011

you can for sure. changing splash art causes nothing. its all client based. make sure you save old splash art tho