C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.60\deploy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inzaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

looking through these files and i replaced profileIcon 23 with this troll face ^^

it works, all you have to do is make a new file on ur desktop with the name: old avatars for backup. cut your the old icon into that folder and then rename ur new Icon to the one that ur replacing and Bobs ur uncle.

i was also wondering if this change has any effect with patching and updates.(Rioters :P)

QC Sniper

07-01-2011

Yeah but if no one can see it except you its useless

aWitcher

07-01-2011

wouldn't this just be client sided?

Inzaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QC Sniper View Post
Yeah but if no one can see it except you its useless
yeh but its a avatar for ur self, instead of seeing the same thing over and over again, i know there are otherr avatar but they're boring

Sathix

Recruiter

07-01-2011

lol.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Inzaro

07-01-2011

might even be able to change champion splash art but dk if safe , waiting on riots reply so i can test it

Joseph Moffett

07-01-2011

you can for sure. changing splash art causes nothing. its all client based. make sure you save old splash art tho