how to make ranked team ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

memo98

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

how to make ranked team plz tell me a!!
dont ignore!

BiiigBird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

First you need to be lv 30.

Kallen Kouzuki

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisenShadow View Post
First you need to be lv 30.
Or level 20 with level 30 friends and queue with them. Doesn't mean that's a good idea...

Diss√łnance

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hap800 View Post
Or level 20 with level 30 friends and queue with them. Doesn't mean that's a good idea...
I believe you do have to be 30 now. I tried this with friends before I was level 30 (when they all were) and we couldn't get it to work. I'm pretty sure there was a forum post by a red about the change from awhile ago that I found; I'll have to go find it.

EDIT: found it... http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/...-increasing-30

Kallen Kouzuki

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by egEnSnare View Post
I believe you do have to be 30 now. I tried this with friends before I was level 30 (when they all were) and we couldn't get it to work. I'm pretty sure there was a forum post by a red about the change from awhile ago that I found; I'll have to go find it.
Oh really? Okay... sorry I wasn't aware that it had been changed because it doesn't apply to me yet anyway, sorry .

EDIT: I was right after all !

as7gatlas

07-01-2011

After you're level 30 you can only play a ranked game solo, duo or with a 5 man team.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

There's always the 14 champions available requirement, but as to levels:

Initially: Anyone level 20 or higher could play ranked.
First change: Only 30s could play ranked. (This prevented players from having those who didn't have full runes, masteries, experience, or a lot of champions available to play or even pick for trading placed on their team.)
Second change: 20+ could play ranked if it was a full premade started by someone who was 30. (This allowed those who knew what they were getting themselves into to play with 20+ friends.)