Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how to make ranked team ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

memo98

07-01-2011

how to make ranked team plz tell me a!!
dont ignore!

BiiigBird

07-01-2011

First you need to be lv 30.

Kallen Kouzuki

07-01-2011

Quote:
RisenShadow:
First you need to be lv 30.

Or level 20 with level 30 friends and queue with them. Doesn't mean that's a good idea...

Dissønance

07-01-2011

Quote:
Hap800:
Or level 20 with level 30 friends and queue with them. Doesn't mean that's a good idea...

I believe you do have to be 30 now. I tried this with friends before I was level 30 (when they all were) and we couldn't get it to work. I'm pretty sure there was a forum post by a red about the change from awhile ago that I found; I'll have to go find it.

EDIT: found it... http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/level-requirement-ranked-games-increasing-30

Kallen Kouzuki

07-01-2011

Quote:
egEnSnare:
I believe you do have to be 30 now. I tried this with friends before I was level 30 (when they all were) and we couldn't get it to work. I'm pretty sure there was a forum post by a red about the change from awhile ago that I found; I'll have to go find it.

Oh really? Okay... sorry I wasn't aware that it had been changed because it doesn't apply to me yet anyway, sorry .

EDIT: I was right after all !

as7gatlas

07-01-2011

After you're level 30 you can only play a ranked game solo, duo or with a 5 man team.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-01-2011

There's always the 14 champions available requirement, but as to levels:

Initially: Anyone level 20 or higher could play ranked.
First change: Only 30s could play ranked. (This prevented players from having those who didn't have full runes, masteries, experience, or a lot of champions available to play or even pick for trading placed on their team.)
Second change: 20+ could play ranked if it was a full premade started by someone who was 30. (This allowed those who knew what they were getting themselves into to play with 20+ friends.)