Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Purple Vs. Blue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeetaMeIlark

07-01-2011

Not a QQ thread, more of a question but also a suggestion.

OBVIOUSLY, everyone knows players on the blue side get the view advantage, as for those on the purple have the HUD in the way. Why is it not possible to set the UI for those on the purple side to ''Flip'' in a sense. As in you get the same angle as the blue side and no one has a dis-advantage of angles. I personally absolutely dread being on the purple team because of the angle. Feedback would be great.

iKrytical

07-01-2011

IMO it would be rather disorienting to have to switch between them every game, my eye instinctively jumps to certain sections of the screen for certain things.

ABagOfFritos

07-01-2011

turn off the HUD wall. BIG help.

SheepKing

07-02-2011

change the HUD size it might helps and hide HUD wall,

i don't feel like purple side is disadvantaged, but this is only me.

skinnerz

07-02-2011

^ This.

It seems we are one of the select few who don't see how this is a disadvantage to purple.

ForsakenImp

07-03-2011

I would like to be able to zoom out just a little, as in intense action I get snuck up on more as purple than blue- that tiny bit of them hidden behind the portion of the HUD that isn't see-through. A little bit further out would let me keep enough of an eye out for it to be a non-issue. Overall, not a big thing, would just be nice.

Cennyr

07-03-2011

When I play on purple, I do fine, unless I am on the bottom lane. When near the tower, it seems the enemy champions can see me but I cannot see them. HUD wall is off, and my resolution is at 1920x1080.

I would support an option to flip the map.

PhilSushi

07-03-2011

Don't lock the camera on your champ >_>

Locat1on0ne

07-04-2011

It is not an advantage for purple team. But for some (and is think its quite a lot of people) playing with the unlocked camera is unconfortalbe, and while locked, the camera position when playing purple side is horrible, you have no vision on some places (example: bot tower).

I wonder why its not an option to play with a mirror fliped camera, sinceit would improve gameplay for those who don't want to play with unlocked camera.

I hope riot consider this. TY and sorry if my english is bad.

Mythikal Stylz

07-04-2011

I'm pretty sure in the options screen by the surrender button their is a click-able box that lets you switch reverse the HUD, I found it helps me a little bit when I'm purple, IDK if this is what your talking about