Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Achievements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProTrollGot

07-01-2011

I've been thinking about this since the game came out and I think one of the biggest additions to League of Legends would be Achievements. I find that most popular/addicting games have some form of achievements that add the sense of an endgame progression that many gamers enjoy. I would imagine 80% of these achievements don't reward anything other than a % increase towards that 100% achievements locked page. The other 20% rewards IP, XP, or even RP for accomplishing difficult tasks. Some of these might include: Going 20-0 in a game, Unlocking all Champions, Winning a game with 10 Champions, a team winning with all towers destroyed. I thought most of the bigger ones would be last steps to a several tier achievement ie. Demolisher rank 1 (kill 2 towers in one game), rank 2 (kill 4 towers), and rank 3... which gives an awards (kill 6 towers). Lastly, it would be really cool to have some sort of markings to players that unlock the most difficult achievements. Some of these markings could be unique skins, labels, tags...something to show they did the unthinkable. There are almost endless options to go with this idea and I would love to see some of them implemented into this game.

Ironarcanine

07-02-2011

click on your summoner icon, they are saying that there are acheivements in lol, does anyone know what they actually are?

Scryfire

07-03-2011

Honestly I'd hate to see in-game achievements. Imagine being in a close game where one team fight can determine who wins or loses, and your ally is refusing to listen and insisting "push bot I need this achievement" when everyone else wants to push mid to the nexus and finish it.