Just bought Vayne, some initial thoughts...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3volicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

When her ultimate is active, after she tumbles she doesn't automatically continue to attack the same target she was before. I am assuming this is due to the fact that she is stealth during that period, but under the circumstances when she is aggressive, have it automatically continue to attack the same target would be very helpful instead of having to manually click on that target. Now in the instance she wants to run away, this shouldn't be an issue since the player would most likely be spamming the right click somewhere on the map to get away and remain stealth for the full duration.

Another note, her tumble can't go through walls/cliffs. Places in the forest such as the thin wall of trees or along the river cliffs, "logically" she should be allowed to go through them. Gameplay wise, I wouldn't be OP since lots of champions have such methods of escape/chasing.

Igor Always Wins

07-01-2011

So you're saying someone should be able to roll across the ground, pounding through tonnes of rock and dirt on the way, then stand up on the other side and keep running? "Logically" this doesn't make sense. And yes, other champions have methods of escaping, however most of them require that ability to function properly. Vayne is already very powerful at escaping/avoiding death as is. I mean sure, she's squishy as hell if you can corner her, but she is still very versatile already.

Odeon7011

07-02-2011

you can already tumble out of jarvan's ult. you've got stealth on tumble during ult, a knockback/stun against walls, and tumble to get a bit of a head start. You also probably took flash as a summoner spell.

If you can't get away with all of that, then you probably got caught out of position. Get more wards and watch out for mia's.

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

why the hell do you want to tumble thru walls? it isnt a dash.

Akazonae

07-02-2011

Tumble through brush maybe (I dare you to try tumbling in some GA forests. Physically possible maybe, but you would be miserable and in no shape to fight) but she already has an advantage in the forest so it'd be like giving the jungle to her to own.

For cliffs, going down them doesn't seem so bad to me but up them would be a bit hard on the believabilty factor