HUD modding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpload

Adjudicator

04-11-2010

Hello!
First of all I'm here since day 1. I tracked all of your progress and I see the HUD is not going anywhere soon. If you can't decide what the players want, let them decide for themselves. I know that the HUD is in flash atm and it won't be easy to enable .lua ot some other way to mod it. What I really want is a reply by Riot what are they doing about the HUD atm or what are they gonna do. We got a lot of promises but none was fulfilled. Even if the reply is "we won't do anything", please reply. I want to know what's going on with it ;p

Roflade

04-13-2010

i agree, maybe a knockoff of the wow ui so we can mod it easily. i would really like a relocation of the minimap, and really a more minimalistic screen. ive got 3 health/mana bars on my screen and only 1 is needed. ive got health bars for my teamates- that are unclickable and dont update unless i see them on screen. ive got buttons the size of my face. a picture i dont need. and space fillers i dont need.

let us edit. or if not. put out a minimalist ui.

Anivionics

04-15-2010

This UI is too clunky.

Boy it sure is a good thing I have my HP in 3 locations throughout the screen, better yet, lets make them HUGE so I cant see below me!

Oh, and who needs a zoom function sufficient enough to not see your entire viewpoint without having to scroll around in camera unlock. I dont! Good thing Riot doesnt think so either!

-_-

BallaTheFeared

04-15-2010

I was able to disable the health bars over objects.

I won't show them unless I mouse over the object.

At first I hated it, but I've been playing a lot of 5v5 and now I can see myself in team fights!

Shadrah

04-15-2010

I think the only thing LoL needs in terms of the UI is the ability to scale it. That would solve a lot of the problems most people have. The UI really isn't any different than it is in any of the games like it. It's just bigger. If we could scale it that would make a huge difference.

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpload View Post
Even if the reply is "we won't do anything", please reply. I want to know what's going on with it ;p
This

Anivionics

04-19-2010

I would love to be able to get rid of half the junk on my screen. Like 3 places to see my HP, wtf?

Samzor

04-21-2010

This topic is raised on a daily basis.

Coming from a MMORPG and WoW background, UI modding is a fantastic feature. But you also must take into consideration the enormity of blizzard in comparison to Riot. I'm sure that this feature will eventually be implemented. We just have to give it time.

Remember guys, you are playing a FREE game. So don't expect them to fix every problem and implement every feature overnight.

Zarifes

04-23-2010

So then let the people mod it instead? That's how everyone else does it...

Pyrolistical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

Unlock UI moding: 5000 RP
Multiscreens: 3000 RP

I'd buy it