Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Comic] Ez and Ashe - Manga Style, Updating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toddy

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Riot, HIRE THIS MAN!
then start a comic series like Order of the Stick. Hell, get that lore moving!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fanthir

Junior Member

07-10-2011

instant subscribe!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Far

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Awesome, will read every bit.
Lux X Ez is really good Yuri. I would pay money for Lux on Ezreal Yuri.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegoken

Senior Member

07-10-2011

Nice art, but isn't Lux all giddy and proud of her brother Garen?

When did she become such a snob?

Oh well, who am I to say what happens in a fancomic. Good show


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soul

Senior Recruiter

07-10-2011

This is freakin awesome. Summoner Showcase!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

Senior Member

07-10-2011

Quote:
Hegoken:
Nice art, but isn't Lux all giddy and proud of her brother Garen?

When did she become such a snob?

Oh well, who am I to say what happens in a fancomic. Good show


There is a teensy bit discrepency seeing as how a red said that Garen basically never saw Lux because duty reasons.

Not that it matters, fan created works are sometimes detached from the lore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlasmicSword

Senior Member

07-10-2011

Quote:
SethCypher:
There is a teensy bit discrepency seeing as how a red said that Garen basically never saw Lux because duty reasons.

Not that it matters, fan created works are sometimes detached from the lore.


It's also in her league judgement; Lux had never seen her brother until she got to the league.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

Senior Member

07-10-2011

Garen shows up! it must mean that Katarina will be making an apperance!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Moon

Senior Member

07-10-2011

Bump for love <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Far

Recruiter

07-10-2011

Quote:
Elite Midget:
Garen shows up! it must mean that Katarina will be making an apperance!


It's about Lux and Ez.