[Champion Concept] Nazarak, The Fungus Lord (UNIQUE MECHANIC EVERYONE WILL LOVE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - slight increase on the within infectious domain fungal reach (50)

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - included a cast range for Q.

PS, it's 4th of july weekend so i'm not sure i will be able to review for today and tomarrow (not much time). Happy 4th of july

FireFT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

I like it for most part it could even be a terrifying jungler. For a joke what do you think of " it appears there is a fungus among us"(characters laugh).

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=920225 My character.

Souji Setuh

07-03-2011

Naz looks fun to play as. I'd try him out.

UndeadRabbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Sounds like an epic addition to the League. I think interest in tanking might go up a bit if he were to be added.

The Lord of Hats

07-03-2011

Honestly, I'd say that he's pretty overpowered in his current incarnation. It's true, he's not as good when he's not within his domain, but he really isn't going to have too many problems making sure that that is always the case. Once he hits level two in lane, his enemy is going to have a completely terrible time, because he's going to be able to pull them in absolutely at will. With Blitzcrank, you can at least hide behind minions, or dodge his grab. Naz is just inescapable, short of zoning yourself.

Plus, his ultimate makes him a ridiculous backdoorer. 30 second cooldown at max rank? You can get that down to an 18 second cooldown, and now you've got absolutely ludicrous mobility. Yes, there's a limit on where you can jump to, but with 5 potential locations, you can easily have one in each lane, one covering a major objective like Dragon, and another right in your base for easy access.

Yousosmart

07-03-2011

Ahh, so this Champion is a bit like the Broodmother from DotA, with the whole "home base" mechanic. Nice.

I'll give it a more thorough look a bit later; getting into a match as Mordekaiser.

Wigluf

Recruiter

07-03-2011

between his Q and W Blitzcrank is pretty much eclipsed, this is because the size of his domains is large enough for him to just cast it in the 2 bottom / top bushs and have a rocket grab + stun when he pulls someone. His ult is just... well WTF were you thinking when you made this like Lord of Hats said 18second TF ult + it gives spell vamp??? just build him AD Tanky and boom you have the greatest split pusher ever. Sure his spells don't scale with AD but i mean Nashors tooth + Malady + Rabadons + boots of lucidity + Tank item + Guinsoo's and you get a champ with a lot of AS a some AD and great AP + max CDR sure any champ can build that build BUT none of them can use it to blow up towers top while the rest of your team is defending / getting Baron etc every 18 seconds. Just have 1 domain in base 2 in the enemy jungle / in their base (after you've pushed down all their lanes) and you still have 2 for when you're team fighting. Also if a team fight goes well and 2 escape you can easily teleport in front of them by going to one of your jungle / enemy base domains.

All in all I feel this is just a Blitz + TF mix that was made WAY too powerful.

The Lord of Hats

07-03-2011

I mean, I seriously love the concept with the domains. Areas of the map where people have to be really careful, because that is YOUR turf. But as it is, having 5 free (well, "free") large AoE permanent wards that buff you and that you can teleport to is just... yeah.

UndeadRabbit

07-03-2011

Maybe reduce the number of domains that he can have on the field, increase the CD on his ult, and remove the vision aspect from his domains. Just cause it's your turf doesn't mean you always know what's happening there.