Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Nazarak, The Fungus Lord (UNIQUE MECHANIC EVERYONE WILL LOVE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - I have gotten rid of invisibility detection. I have ditched the Magic Resist Buff. Because i still want at least one offensive buff, i have simply added an AD buff (he gets spell vamp so it's not too big of a deal). this opens up several build for him as before his only option was to tank, and only on his domain. now he may act as pop out moderate damage. he may build dps, he may build tank, he may build cd teleporter.

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - i have increased the CD of both Q and R as they seemed a bit low. (minor change)

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - i have update the Niche category. Be sure to read it before you post as it may answer some of your questions.

MaChAs Illishanx

07-03-2011

sounds like a fun champ lots of actual stats and really nice detail of all the abilitys.

Hakleon

07-03-2011

Hey, thanks for posting a reply to Delilah, I reread your concept and here are my thoughts:

The channel for your infectious domain doesn't need to be there. It was a good call making the radius expand over time. As long as it starts small and gets big, it's enough to make this skill balanced, and not just used as an insta-buff.

The range increase for the infectious domains shouldn't be in the ultimate, in my opinion - if it's changing how the [W] skill works, it should be part of the [W].

It seems to be that even with the grab it's going to be difficult to get anyone in the domains for very long. If you ask me, one ability should be able to get people in the domain, and everybody who is in the domain should have reduced move speed. If you do that you may also want to remove the bonus move speed for yourself.

Currently you have abilities that get better when you're in the domain. What if instead your abilities did something to everyone within the domain? Just a thought

Comemanes

07-03-2011

I just love it. I'd actually love playing it!
It looks funny and its innovator and cool, its well balanced and it shouldn't be OP with that spells and ratios.

Ensatsumaru

07-03-2011

I like the concept, nice map control champion, can carry or tank. I think the fungal reach should be a bit further range when your in your "Area", seeing as 650 range isnt that much (Thats equivelent to a caitlyn basic attack.) I would say 900 when your in it actually would be good, because it would make him more usable in ranked without as being easily countered by good map awareness. If you would like to check my champion out, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ht=ensatsumaru (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=915172&highlight=ensatsumaru)

The Golden 001

07-03-2011

I like it, very unique. How far away can he place his domains though?

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Quote:
Hakleon:
Hey, thanks for posting a reply to Delilah, I reread your concept and here are my thoughts:

The channel for your infectious domain doesn't need to be there. It was a good call making the radius expand over time. As long as it starts small and gets big, it's enough to make this skill balanced, and not just used as an insta-buff.

The range increase for the infectious domains shouldn't be in the ultimate, in my opinion - if it's changing how the [W] skill works, it should be part of the [W].

It seems to be that even with the grab it's going to be difficult to get anyone in the domains for very long. If you ask me, one ability should be able to get people in the domain, and everybody who is in the domain should have reduced move speed. If you do that you may also want to remove the bonus move speed for yourself.

Currently you have abilities that get better when you're in the domain. What if instead your abilities did something to everyone within the domain? Just a thought

the radius expanding was actually suggested in an earlier comment. MaximumJiuzz

the radius increase is also a thing i've been thinking about. I put it in the ult because originally, the ultimate needed buffing. i still might have to shift around some mechanics and buffs.

i like the shift from speed boost to slow. this could detur invis enemies as well without actually giving away their stealth. i would have to alter the slow on E to something else though.

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Announcement - got rid of the speed boost. added a slow. got rid of the channel on Q. E now affects all enemies within Infectious Domain when cast from within Infectious Domain (only the one cast from within) with no bonus damage, but slightly increased base damage..