[Champion Concept] Nazarak, The Fungus Lord (UNIQUE MECHANIC EVERYONE WILL LOVE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Announcement - removed passive health regen while within domains. added debuff of magic resistance per basic attack instead.

silvakshadower

07-02-2011

very nice champion concept its new and unique something that any champion concept should have. I enjoy the mechanic of domains as its not been touched on by many people i have seen on this forum so kudos to you

Prince Kassad

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth the Sin View Post
It's required to be channeled for .5s. thus people may interupt it. it also keeps it from being slapped down

i actually did change his fungle reach to a targeted from a skill shot already

his E is the one which gets a double boost, not R.

His R is more of a, lets push them into his territory so he can tele ahead of them. it takes 1s to cast, so it's not too eay to dodge. they'll see it, but they won't be able to do anything about it.

not lifesteal in domain, it's spell steal to sinergize with his AP damage.

your comment does raise the point, i should get rid of the health regen because the spell vamp does the job. he would have to buy early health regen, but that's the game
yeah man a lot of it I just didn't read closely enough. Some of it I mistyped what I was trying to say (like saying lifesteal instead of spell vamp, I was thinking spell vamp)...The health regen might be the only citicism that really matters, but..

I was thinking about your E but I said R by mistake. I still think double damage is very high, but as long as the base damage is low it's fine.

Also, If his fungal reach is targeted already, i think it should have much, much shorter range than Rocket Grab. Might already...

Otherwise, great champ!

Prince Kassad

07-02-2011

Ok I reread it, and 800 is just too high a range for a lock on pull thats not an ulti. I think the bonus stun is enough incentive to use it while on the domain, it doesn't need the extra 300 range.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
yeah man a lot of it I just didn't read closely enough. Some of it I mistyped what I was trying to say (like saying lifesteal instead of spell vamp, I was thinking spell vamp)...The health regen might be the only citicism that really matters, but..

I was thinking about your E but I said R by mistake. I still think double damage is very high, but as long as the base damage is low it's fine.

Also, If his fungal reach is targeted already, i think it should have much, much shorter range than Rocket Grab. Might already...

Otherwise, great champ!
it's a bit lower. but it's still large while within Infectious Domain as noone ever really wants to get close. i will lower the inside range a bit though.

Dr Fuzzy Gloves

07-02-2011

Sounds pretty solid, It seems as though he would really only make a solid tank as he has very little damage output except for one ability which can hit for 130 damage a second for 5 seconds at lvl 9, thats a huge amount of damage at that level. i'd think about maybe reducing the extra damage when on the domain. seeing as how you have a base of 650 dot with a total ap ratio of 1 in the end. maxing this ability would cause a riot early game seeing as how it still deals a pretty fair amount even not on a domain.
Also another quick detail i'm confused about, in the fungal reach ability, does it stun or snare? you have both in the description. Does is stun on hit like bandage toss and snare when you drag them into the domain or is it just an editing error where its supposed to be one or the other after a change?
Other than all of that it sounds pretty solid. could make a good tank support champion by placing domains close to all lanes and try to constantly setup ganks.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Fuzzy Gloves View Post
Sounds pretty solid, It seems as though he would really only make a solid tank as he has very little damage output except for one ability which can hit for 130 damage a second for 5 seconds at lvl 9, thats a huge amount of damage at that level. i'd think about maybe reducing the extra damage when on the domain. seeing as how you have a base of 650 dot with a total ap ratio of 1 in the end. maxing this ability would cause a riot early game seeing as how it still deals a pretty fair amount even not on a domain.
Also another quick detail i'm confused about, in the fungal reach ability, does it stun or snare? you have both in the description. Does is stun on hit like bandage toss and snare when you drag them into the domain or is it just an editing error where its supposed to be one or the other after a change?
Other than all of that it sounds pretty solid. could make a good tank support champion by placing domains close to all lanes and try to constantly setup ganks.
ap ratio of .2, but your right about the base number being too high.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Announcement - Fungal Reach range lowered to w/o ID = 450, w/ ID 650. From w/o ID = 500, w/ ID = 800
ID = Infectious Domain

Hence

07-02-2011

Q - has too much utility going for it. Particularly stealth detection. I like that oyu tried to counter Eve or Twitch, stealth roamers but up against Akali you basically killed her almost. Her twilight shroud becomes almost useless as long as hes around.
Vision seems okay.
I would maybe increase the duration of them to about 90 seconds and decrease maximum to 3 (just a suggestion) People are going to try and avoid them like the plague which may be a problem for him when using his ult, but thats just stratergy.
Damage reduction, HP and MP/5 seem okay.
The magic resistance debuff is way to high. This needs to either be reduced or heavily reduce stacks. 70 Magic reduction will cause mages and yourself to do additional damage with abilities a lot of the time, especially with an abyssal scepter,

His passive out of the area needs to be reduced a free sunfire cape is leaning on too strong, just perhaps reduce the damage by 5 at each rank. I would think its okay inside his infected area.

Sloth the Sin

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumi Kaizara View Post
Q - has too much utility going for it. Particularly stealth detection. I like that oyu tried to counter Eve or Twitch, stealth roamers but up against Akali you basically killed her almost. Her twilight shroud becomes almost useless as long as hes around.
Vision seems okay.
I would maybe increase the duration of them to about 90 seconds and decrease maximum to 3 (just a suggestion) People are going to try and avoid them like the plague which may be a problem for him when using his ult, but thats just stratergy.
Damage reduction, HP and MP/5 seem okay.
The magic resistance debuff is way to high. This needs to either be reduced or heavily reduce stacks. 70 Magic reduction will cause mages and yourself to do additional damage with abilities a lot of the time, especially with an abyssal scepter,

His passive out of the area needs to be reduced a free sunfire cape is leaning on too strong, just perhaps reduce the damage by 5 at each rank. I would think its okay inside his infected area.
i see your point on the invisability detection.

they actually have no duration. they last until more than the max amount to 5. the tool isn't supposed to be used for temperary buffs. you actually lay claim to a small portion of the map (and their radius is small compared to the entire map. you couldn't even completely own a lane with all 5.) His domains can't actually have a duration or else it becomes a broken mechanic.)

although his attacks are very slow (a full stack would require a minimum of 12s without items) the max stack might be too high. the passive is actually his main source of health and damage, but you're right that it shouldn't be a free sunfire outside of his domain.