[Champion Concept] Nazarak, The Fungus Lord (UNIQUE MECHANIC EVERYONE WILL LOVE)

12345612 ... 38
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotohori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Sounds VERY interesting and unique. I really like the idea of area control. Especially LARGE area control lol. The idea of another blitzcrank grab is cool although I do believe hearing that Skarner will also have a pull. But that has nothing to do with this :P.

valahalla

07-01-2011

Looks like you don't have very many mistakes good spell check but Kadzin has a few spelling errors on http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=906290 ;P

Sloth the Sin

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by valahalla View Post
Looks like you don't have very many mistakes good spell check but Kadzin has a few spelling errors on http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=906290 ;P
Page not found...

Sloth the Sin

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
As a blitzcrank player I find this funny because i can pull someone from further range, stun him, knock him up and silence him all while doing rediculous damage, just pray that it wasn't near a tower. Blitz is not a tank thus it's not a skillshot, your champion, howver, is so I think he needs a reliable disable and in this case a pull, enemies are rooted, they are not disabled, they can still autoattack and cast spells. One thing is for a champ to be a challenge, another is for the mechanics to be tedious and gimicky. It's part of the reason why you don't see too many blitzcranks and even less good blitzcranks, because people fail at using skillshots.
you raise a very interesting line of thought. most tanks have some sort of disable. it also needs to be reliable. i'll restore it to a stun since all of his disable / slows only affect players within his Infectious Domain.

Death1015

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

This is very similar to the wood dryad one, in which a domain is made that boosts his stats and changes his abilities. This is less than unique... no offense to the maker, but infectious domains must be able to be destroyed and must last no more than 3 or 4 minutes for this to be even close to fair.

Sloth the Sin

07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death1015 View Post
This is very similar to the wood dryad one, in which a domain is made that boosts his stats and changes his abilities. This is less than unique... no offense to the maker, but infectious domains must be able to be destroyed and must last no more than 3 or 4 minutes for this to be even close to fair.
(Underlined portion is the important part. the rest is me countering his meegre claim)

so the fact that i can't chase, can't leave the domain without being bait, and have to convince the enemy team to fight on my domain seems op? not to mention that team fights would be a nightmare. look at the brood mother, her web worked simularly, but she was one of the least used characters. most considered her week and her webs boosted her more and were bigger than my domains. i used her because i loved the idea of a domain. and yes, it might not be the most original idea, but it would still be a unique mechanic within lol seeing as there isn't anyone implementing it at the moment.

secondly, if infectious domain can be destroyed, then everyone would simply destroy it. thus there would be no buff and he would simply be a rapable, weak champion all the time. infectious domain isn't something you slap down during a fight, it's a laning tool. the timer would be fair, except that it is a limited number of high mana cost abilities that don't start at top size and are neccessary for him to use his ult. considering that it'll take more than 4 minutes for him to switch lanes or need to teleport, i'd say that the time limit is a devistatingly bad idea.

thirdly, you offer no evidence. under what circumstances would this be op? you give no reasons, you just say it is. I am offended, not because you criticized me, but because you wrote 2 sentences about how my character was bad without any argument, any evidence, any logic, or any reason. this isn't constructive. this isn't helpful. this is trolling. you don't even offer any reason for me to believe that you even read anything other than the first ability. and even then, the buffs aren't even the most powerful out there. he's actually weaker in nearly every aspect than other characters while within his domain. garen and mundo have better regen. nidalee gets a better speed boost. gragas has higher damage resistance of his W. the mana regen is the only unique part (to my knowledge.) the powerful part of this character is the fact that he has all of these at once only while within his domain. outside of his domain there isn't a single champion who couldn't 1v1 him. you could have told me my character was the worst character you've ever read and if you could give me circumstances, evidence, and reasons, i wouldn't be the least bit upset. give me criticism, not trolling.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Announcement - ult has had added damage effect, overview of level 18 bonuses within and outside of Infectious Domain have been posted.
Passive now works outside of Infectious Domain for a reduced amount of damage.

shadowcrusnik

07-02-2011

Taking your recent changes into account i love this idea. and would love to have "it" in LoL. im not much of a dota fan but i love LoL a lot. PlZ someone review my champ. its been forever.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=893972

SkeletonDanse

07-02-2011

Pretty kickass champion. Love his mechanics. He's kinda like trundle, but more focused on her AoE buff.

Sloth the Sin

07-02-2011

Announcement - Changed the ultimate's name. Ran a spell check and made a few corrections.

12345612 ... 38