Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Nazarak, The Fungus Lord (UNIQUE MECHANIC EVERYONE WILL LOVE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkleyth

07-14-2011

1: I really like this as a champ and would defo buy it
2: Plz take a look at my champ and give me some ideas to improve
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=11362791#post11362791

Sloth the Sin

07-19-2011

ok reviewed ur champ. ps, i only check this page every other day now

Sloth the Sin

07-20-2011

Announcement - New Concept Art

Furiuso

07-20-2011

Looks like a sold concept, keep at the great work!

Sloth the Sin

07-20-2011

thanks

Reitoshii

07-21-2011

Good job! I like the idea. Great concept

Sloth the Sin

07-21-2011

i appreciate all of the kind comments. thank you for your input

OMFG Cookies

07-22-2011

really cool idea. this champ concept is actually really really cool its about time that there is a champ that can actually scout without stealth (ahhaa). one thing that i think would make this close to perfect is if the spore domain thing was some sort of fungal growth (not a mushroom we already have that aka teemo) and that it could be attacked and destroyed at the cost of a burst of poison which would increase the dmg of said poison the "bigger" the domain. if that doesnt sound good you could also try to redesign it more for scouting, so the destroyed domain gives vision of a spore cloud around the enemy champs caught in its radius for a duration of time (preferably this duration would not increase with lvling of Naz's ability). i really like this idea for a champ and think you are on to something.

so to sum this up, after reading this, i would play the ___ out of this champ bec he would be so fun

Sloth the Sin

07-23-2011

Quote:
OMFG Cookies:
really cool idea. this champ concept is actually really really cool its about time that there is a champ that can actually scout without stealth (ahhaa). one thing that i think would make this close to perfect is if the spore domain thing was some sort of fungal growth (not a mushroom we already have that aka teemo) and that it could be attacked and destroyed at the cost of a burst of poison which would increase the dmg of said poison the "bigger" the domain. if that doesnt sound good you could also try to redesign it more for scouting, so the destroyed domain gives vision of a spore cloud around the enemy champs caught in its radius for a duration of time (preferably this duration would not increase with lvling of Naz's ability). i really like this idea for a champ and think you are on to something.

so to sum this up, after reading this, i would play the ___ out of this champ bec he would be so fun

It isn't a mushroom, it's a patch of infected ground. I'll clarify in text. after playing other characters, i've decided to nerf infectious domain a bit.

Sloth the Sin

07-23-2011

Announcement - removed damage reduction while within infectious domain.