Jax or Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillingChampions

06-29-2011

Which one should I buy ?

GodOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2011

xin

trpKillswitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

I recently purchased Jax and I have to say I enjoy him. In a 1v1 fight I was victorious because of my dodge rate which allowed me to stun every 3 seconds and my empower which gave me burst damage. Jax is a fun character and worth all of the 3150 IP

Ebowman

06-29-2011

It really depends on which you have more fun with. I think that they both have some fun abilities, charging/jumping into battle and knocking up/stunning enemies. They're both quite effective at doing damage and disrupting enemies. As far as builds go, it's best to build Jax hybrid, which for me, felt awkward at first, but I got used to it. Xin's builds are pretty straightforward AD. I personally prefer Jax because leaping at people is fun, and his ultimate is interesting to me.

TwistWrist

06-29-2011

Xin builds should focus more on AS than AD.

Means more heals from his passive and faster knock ups on his Three Talon Strike.

Arrlaari

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Xin builds should focus more on AS than AD.

Means more heals from his passive and faster knock ups on his Three Talon Strike.
More importantly, it means more cooldown reduction from his W active.

Remember that your Q cooldown doesn't begin until you use it up - hit W as your target goes into the air to get the most out of the active effect.

Tierren

06-30-2011

Jax can be shut down with one item (Sword of the Divine), as far as I know, Xin Cannot be shut down with just one item. I like Xin more, but that is my preference.

Kyoko Sakura

06-30-2011

Both are really similar. XZ has the more reliable CC though.
But, did you read Jax's lore? XZ's can't even compare

MotherMargo

Recruiter

06-30-2011

Jax.