Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshKay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Hey guys, i played Warwick when he was free last rotation. I really liked him, an immaculate jungler, but, i could just NOT get a good damage output. I dont know what happened, if i was just playing bad or whatever.

my build was:

Berserkers greaves
Phantom
Infinity
Blood Thirster
Last whisper
Starks fervor (just for a bit more survivability)

can anyone who plays Warwick help me out with strategies or item builds or just discuss his mechanics in general ?

thanks in advance guys

GodKingMatt

Recruiter

06-29-2011

Wits End and Madrids give you a 2.2 attack speed and very solid on hit effects. But then I usually build pretty tanky.

AshKay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Thanks for the feedback ill try a wits end when i buy him (130ip)

what runes should i be running, i have attack speed atm

Limonn

06-29-2011

i am currently 6 wins and 1 loss with WW in ranked and i only play him in the jungle which he far excells anyone.

cloth armor 2 health pots
start at blue > wolves > wraiths> red> golems then gank

after gank go back and get madreds razor and a ward and boots if possible (usually only if you get FB)
farm/gank/dragon( usually you can do it around lvl 7)
madreds blood razor & lvl 2 boots either berserk or merc if cc heavy
after that you MUST go tanky building situational items. usually a spirtual visage is a good 2nd item along with sunfire cape.

as for runes i mainly run armor pen reds, armor per level yellows, CD blue.

hope that help

kavinh the third

06-30-2011

ya... the thing about ww is ur not suppose to build him as a normal dp carry. well u can do that but it doesn't usually go well u need to buy items that deal extra damage on hit like bloodrazor wit's end malady and sword of divine. if u can try getting a wit's end right after boots and madred's razor after that go for a spirit visage and finally a blood razor. that'll be around the cost of a infinity edge and a blood thirster excluding the boots thing about ww is u don't wanna deal more damage per hits but more hits per second cause of his passive and his ult works with on hit items.

rEkcAh

06-30-2011

the only damage item he needs is madreds bloodrazor as it goes well with some armor, damage, AS, and magic damage per hit goes great with auto attack and especially his ult. You can go full dps tanky but most times you will need to be a tanky dps meaning more tanky than dps.

Zyren

06-30-2011

Wriggle's Lantern
Boots 1
Spirit Visage
Upgrade Boots, normally to Mercury Treads.
Wit's End
Sunfire Cape

Then other tank items that help against the enemy team. Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, etc.

Seelyon

06-30-2011

You want tanky items as Warwick, try this warwick guide