Frostfire annie...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shir0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2011

We were never meant to be... v - v
Anyone know how to make 2 Riot points...?
*******http://i52.tinypic.com/2nalism.png********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duck Season 2005

Member

06-29-2011

Buy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bulletproof987

Senior Member

06-29-2011

***** yourself out to riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmgWtfNamestaken

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Draw tibbers

Wearing armour

Picking out a dress for annie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jukka Sarasti

Senior Member

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shir0 View Post
We were never meant to be... v - v
Anyone know how to make 2 Riot points...?
*******http://i52.tinypic.com/2nalism.png********
$5 dollars?

Stop being cheap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrestigiousEve

Member

06-29-2011

Go to riot support and tell them to give you 2 rp. i had riot give me 11 once


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shir0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigiousman View Post
Go to riot support and tell them to give you 2 rp. i had riot give me 11 once
What...? I don't understand how that works.. Exp: "Give me a couple Rp so i don't have to buy 5 dollars to your company for this skin i want"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProGamer0

Senior Member

06-29-2011

I got 5 rp from riot once. they love me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucky1313

Senior Member

06-29-2011

You cant just ask them, you need to draw stuff like this:

 /l、
(゚、 。 7 - im a kitty
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

so for frostfire annie i suggest tibbers with armor (needs to be hand drawn)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shir0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1313 View Post
You cant just ask them, you need to draw stuff like this:

 /l、
(゚、 。 7 - im a kitty
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

so for frostfire annie i suggest tibbers with armor (needs to be hand drawn)
Hand drawn you say? This is totally going to look like a 3 year olds drawing.


12