Bring Innervating Locket back in Season 2=

Yes, we liked it and want it back! 72 67.29%
No, we do not need the item back! 35 32.71%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] bring INNERVATING LOCKET back in Season 2 ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mesa the Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

I think it would be pretty fair if they just took away the health restoring part and left the mana restoring part. I'd buy it on Zilean.

tirina

07-01-2011

FYI on a fast casting champ like sona, it was a 103hp/5, 42m/5 on self with a 20hp/5, 9m/5 for everyone around you. Not to mention the 450hp and 450 mana for yourself. The HP and man's alone were almost the whole of the 2250g cost. I honestly have no idea how this ever got made in the first place. Maybe you removed the aura, and the HP regenerate component and left the price the same it miiiight be balanced. You could leave the catalyst passive like on RoA where on level you restore HP and mana.

tigerllama

07-01-2011

I feel they do need a support Hp5 aura. Stark's is nice and all, but it's more of a tanky DPS item than a support item.

Harbringer91

07-01-2011

This
item
is
so
strong.
I was never around when it was, but I can see why they decided to remove it from the game. In the current game, it would give support carries infinite staying power, and skill spammers like sona would have a field day. Imagine putting this on a corki or ezreal with manamune, so that they can sit there and spam their low mana spells all day, building AD all the time.

In other words, if this item came back it would be nothing like the old one.

zAlbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2011

Yay. Time to raep face with Udyr again

GeminiTroll

07-02-2011

I would put Udyr, Sona and Gragas all in my top 10 favorite champs, so from a selfish prospective I would love to see it return. But overall, I don't think that's a good idea, so I voted no.

Diamondragan

07-02-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7pceX_Mnk

Someone posted it before me, but who cares.

God dammit I want General Cacti to produce more videos.

Sorian

Recruiter

07-03-2011

I've got fears of gragas becoming OP tanky again