Bring Innervating Locket back in Season 2=

Yes, we liked it and want it back! 72 67.29%
No, we do not need the item back! 35 32.71%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] bring INNERVATING LOCKET back in Season 2 ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

06-29-2011

Okay guys, so. The poll should say all. I want to know your opinion on that topic.
I mean we do not need the old version of Innervating Locket, they can nerf it of course, but i think it's time to bring it back. It was good for some supporters like janna, that do not have an included heal, or anything. I think, for some champions, deleting it was a huge nerf which resulted in nobody playing them any more. eg. Udyr. You had to buff his Q spell incredibly jsut to make some people play him again and still he is nothing of the old Udyr. I mean, okay with the buffed locket he was op, but with the earliest locket which did not give that much mana reg and hp reg and did not give cdr, it was an item which did not make any champ op and was quite a nice item.

For those of you who have started playing after locket was removed, here is a little link to the lol wiki describing the item: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...rvating_Locket

tirina

06-29-2011

Like you said, it is a nice item to have, but as the support carry bottom meta has taught us...supports are fine right now. It really is to hard to balance for use by supports and champs like uydr at the same time. Supports don't need it, and it is more trouble then it is worth.

Zamíel

06-29-2011

I remember laning against a soraka/alistar once both rocking lockets my god it was the most horrifying experience In my LoL career no amount of harass would get them out of their lane.

Big Ogre

06-29-2011

One of the devs from riot said if they still had it around, it would have gotten uber nerfs, so even if they brought it back, it wouldn't be the same.

exploreforce

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamel View Post
I remember laning against a soraka/alistar once both rocking lockets my god it was the most horrifying experience In my LoL career no amount of harass would get them out of their lane.
xD the problem is, Alistar is still that op. You cannot kill him in the lane or make him go back if he is not much worse than you.

Amariithynar

06-29-2011

Yeah, that's a champion issue, not so much as a locket issue.

Jumpster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

I wish it would come back but it was OP for udyr, ali and soraka and maybe some of the new champs since it's removal.

Phonike

06-29-2011

I think this may help you cope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7pceX_Mnk&NR=1

iJustineGaming

06-30-2011

If they change it a bit it so that no champ is op by buying it it's gonna be good item and i wish it would come back it was just great for udyr, not since you had that imba hp reg (ofc that too) but the main reason why i want it back is that this is an item which makes it possible for udyr to spam stances again without having to worry about mana issues all the time

iJustineGaming

07-01-2011

true