@Guinsoo watch this video about SHACO BUGS right now. Right ****ing now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fr00tcrunch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKN View Post
cannot wait for Dota 2

pretty sure RIOT is officialy in over there heads in work/work like time waisting activities

Dota 2 will be alot more viable and stable of a game .

cannot wait
pretty much this. LoL is just a bad, noob-friendly and buggy version of dota.

D1zz1

07-06-2011

from someone who mainly plays kayle and shaco...they fixed kayle without any financial motivation, so why not shaco?

good video, but those bugs are just a small taste.

i think what would be most satisfactory for the shaco players would be at least an acknowledgement of what is and isn't intentional. i know these kinds of bugs with a character like shaco take alot of time and effort to fix because of the nature of multiple objects with unique attributes all under one player, and i think most players understand that. what sucks is having the problems completely ignored.

you don't have to fix everything right now, just tell me if you intended for the enemy team to be able to immediately mark me with a ping in every fight so that when i ult, they know which one is real, etc. it's fine if this is the way its supposed to be, i'll just work on better ways to get around it instead of waiting for it to get fixed.

maybe it wouldn't be too hard to get a red post in response to this humble request?

Tchyk

07-06-2011

Don't even think about taking out of the jungle riot....

D1zz1

07-06-2011

oh and btw, i dont understand the dance 'fix'. it was fine before? now shaco just glitch teleports backwards every few seconds.

D1zz1

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmannus View Post
They really should fix the bug where his clone shows no items too imo (or was that one intentional :/ ).
Seeing shaco poof when using decieve, same as with his boxes, trough the fog of war is worst one imo.
And what about box vulnerablity while invisble: teemo 's shrooms are, at least to magic aoe dammage; shaco boxes aren't

Tooltip of decieve should say shaco deals bonus dammage on his next attack; right now it states it does a critical strike for bonus dammage, but i dont know if thats the case any longer: do crit dammage runes still work, or is it not a real crit (just one with less then 200% dammage)?
decided to read through...

shaco is a unique champion.
corki uses lots of damage to win.
garen uses lots of defense to win.
annie uses lots of burst dmg to win.
shaco is different, he uses confusion, paranoia, and surprise to win.

the visible poof is intentional. shaco has unequaled early gank potential, this allows at least some benefit from the paranoia he creates. the enemy midlaner can constantly glance at the bushes watching for smoke and it may save him from a gank, but the cost is he pays less attention to farming/harassing against your midlaner.

this is why id rather they fix the bugs that have to do with him confusing and surprising the enemy, even if doing so means they have to nerf his numbers. yeah shaco does fine in alot of games right now so maybe theres no motivation to give his clone a fake item set. that's ok, fix the clone and then nerf his numbers.the point is i want to play shaco the way he's meant to be, with true deception. instead of a bunch of half buggy gimmicks and higher numbers to make him viable.

anyway, as for the boxes being visible through fog is a bug im sure. they are not visual effects like cursed ground or nocturnes black goo. they are physical objects, like a champion or minion.

he box vulnerability actually got fixed in the last patch to some degree iirc, but they are still vulnerable in the 2 sec before stealth, which i think is fair.

the crit issue has been fixed. decieve deals a true critical (that scales from his passive). It functions in all the ways that a regular crit would -- it recieves bonus damage from crit damage runes, infinity edge, etc. -- the only difference is that it doesn't deal the full 200, instead 40 - 120. The exception is sheen. At level 1 you crit for 140% with Q. Sheen does not deal (100+40)x2=280. It deals (100x2)+40=240. This is why sheen isn't too popular as an early item on him anymore.

Trein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

bump

Carpool Jesus

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1zz1 View Post
decided to read through...

shaco is a unique champion.
corki uses lots of damage to win.
garen uses lots of defense to win.
annie uses lots of burst dmg to win.
shaco is different, he uses confusion, paranoia, and surprise to win.

the visible poof is intentional. shaco has unequaled early gank potential, this allows at least some benefit from the paranoia he creates. the enemy midlaner can constantly glance at the bushes watching for smoke and it may save him from a gank, but the cost is he pays less attention to farming/harassing against your midlaner.

this is why id rather they fix the bugs that have to do with him confusing and surprising the enemy, even if doing so means they have to nerf his numbers. yeah shaco does fine in alot of games right now so maybe theres no motivation to give his clone a fake item set. that's ok, fix the clone and then nerf his numbers.the point is i want to play shaco the way he's meant to be, with true deception. instead of a bunch of half buggy gimmicks and higher numbers to make him viable.

anyway, as for the boxes being visible through fog is a bug im sure. they are not visual effects like cursed ground or nocturnes black goo. they are physical objects, like a champion or minion.

he box vulnerability actually got fixed in the last patch to some degree iirc, but they are still vulnerable in the 2 sec before stealth, which i think is fair.

the crit issue has been fixed. decieve deals a true critical (that scales from his passive). It functions in all the ways that a regular crit would -- it recieves bonus damage from crit damage runes, infinity edge, etc. -- the only difference is that it doesn't deal the full 200, instead 40 - 120. The exception is sheen. At level 1 you crit for 140% with Q. Sheen does not deal (100+40)x2=280. It deals (100x2)+40=240. This is why sheen isn't too popular as an early item on him anymore.
MMhmm what he said

SteveTheePirate

07-07-2011

Bump

Decrous

07-07-2011

So that explains why I've been ganked so many times in the enemy jungle...

M5 GoZu Pepper

Recruiter

07-07-2011

wow