(Open RP)Glory to the Minions!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaddyMyers

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Tek let out a squeak, somewhat sliding to a stop and attempting to turn around at the same time, which resulted in him falling over backwards and onto his rear. He looked up at "Caddy" for a moment with an annoyed look in his eyes. He then made some kind of grumbling noise, crossing his arms, and looking away from him, going back to a similar childish pouting position as he was earlier with Silver.

He knew he couldn't escape from "Caddy" though it didn't stop him from trying.
"Caddy" was not at all pleased to see Tek in such an unhappy state, though "Caddy" never could recall any time that Tek was happy. So, attempting to connect with the disgruntled minion yet again, "Caddy" knelt down to where he was a little more level with Tek as he said . . .

. . . "You want to get away from me, I know, . . but I don't know where you would run off to if I let you. Besides, . . ."

As he paused, "Caddy" attempted to connect with the little minion further by placing his left hand on Tek's shoulder. Then "Caddy" continued . . .

". . . it will make Silver happy if she finds out you have been loyal and trustworthy for me."

Although Tek seemed to have been trying to avoid eye-contact with him, "Caddy" still was keeping his own soft, glowing-yellow eyes on Tek's. As the two sat there in the corridor, a resident's door could be heard closing shut. The sound echoed mildly through the air.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

Tek continued staring away from "Caddy", seeming to prefer to stare at the wall than anything else. He felt "Caddy" place his hand on him, and ignored it for a moment before trying to sort of push his hand off of him by jerking his shoulder away from "Caddy's" hand. He didn't want him touching him.

There was silence between the two for some time before Tek finally turned his head and looked directly at "Caddy". He had a look in his eyes which didn't seem particularly happy, but he seemed like he would at least somewhat cooperate with "Caddy" now.

Tek pushed himself up from his spot holding his his staff at his side, and was now looking at the floor almost as if he were now trying to avoid "Caddy's" gaze.

CaddyMyers

07-01-2011

Quote:
Tek continued staring away from "Caddy", seeming to prefer to stare at the wall than anything else. He felt "Caddy" place his hand on him, and ignored it for a moment before trying to sort of push his hand off of him by jerking his shoulder away from "Caddy's" hand. He didn't want him touching him.

There was silence between the two for some time before Tek finally turned his head and looked directly at "Caddy". He had a look in his eyes which didn't seem particularly happy, but he seemed like he would at least somewhat cooperate with "Caddy" now.

Tek pushed himself up from his spot holding his his staff at his side, and was now looking at the floor almost as if he were now trying to avoid "Caddy's" gaze.
Although he could feel that Tek still had an air of frustration around him, "Caddy" felt a little bit more at ease seeing that Tek would cooperate with him, even if it may not last through the whole day.

Thus, keeping his eyes on Tek, "Caddy" stood up from his kneeling position. "Caddy" calmly smiled for a short period of time before then looking over at the still open door to Silver's living quarters, which was then that he realized that Abel was probably still there. So, trusting that Tek wouldn't leave him for now, "Caddy" started towards the room, looking back from time to time to see if Tek was following him.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Tek started following "Caddy", continuing to look down at the floor as they made their way back to Silver's room. As they approached, he then matched his pace with "Caddy" looking up at him and pointing towards Able as if to ask if he could go with him to his training.

After all, it would be a way for him to try to avoid contact with "Caddy".

CaddyMyers

07-01-2011

Quote:
Tek started following "Caddy", continuing to look down at the floor as they made their way back to Silver's room. As they approached, he then matched his pace with "Caddy" looking up at him and pointing towards Able as if to ask if he could go with him to his training.

After all, it would be a way for him to try to avoid contact with "Caddy".
After Tek pointed at Abel as they approached the room, "Caddy" then remembered what Abel had said regarding the training he wanted to do. With this, "Caddy" realized that Tek wanted to go with Abel to possibly train with him. So, in a casual manner, "Caddy" nodded to Tek as he said . . .

. . . "Alright, Tek, you may go with your friend. Just be sure to not leave each other, I do not want you going off alone."

With that, "Caddy"'s full attention was on Abel as they reached the room, but soon after when they did reach the room, his attention was averted by the sight of Silver's messy living quarters. Papers were strewn all about the floor, dust had collected in various places, and even clothes had been carelessly tossed in different locations. "Caddy" felt an urge to clean up and organize her room, but held back that desire for although it would be a generous deed, he also knew that Silver had a unique way of organizing things and as such, her room may be arranged just the way she prefers.

Shortly after taking notice of Silver's room, "Caddy" looked back at Tek and Abel. This was when "Caddy" thought of what may happen if he did leave Tek alone. He trusted that Abel would take care of him, but he also knew that the unexpected could always happen, especially on strange, alien worlds such as Runeterra. Thus, before the two minions set off on their own accord, "Caddy" walked over to them and said . . .

. . . "If you do not mind, I would actually like to go with you. . . . I do not recall ever seeing you in combat, Abel, and I am someone who enjoys learning new and unique forms of fighting if it means countering an opponent who's cause is . . for destructive purposes."

After speaking, "Caddy" then stood with an upright posture, clasping his hands, and letting them sit on his stomach.

Silverling

07-01-2011

Tek, after hearing "Caddy" allowing him to go with Able, made a little motion similar to a cheer. He waved his arms a bit at Able, motioning they should go quickly. He then heard the request from "Caddy" to come with them, which paused his excited actions for a moment, then somewhat shrugged and resumed his pestering.

((P.S. Hatless Tek))

freAK47

07-02-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/739 - Jake

Despite his battered and dirty armor and shield and his scratched and worn sword, the little minion looked quite fearsome. Though several people have laughed at his appearence over the years, not many have gotten away with. Despite his size, he is more than a match for many swordsmen.

Jake paced back and forth in the brush outside the doors of the Institute of War in full armor. He stopped pacing and faced the Institute with a look of determination. "Ugh...I can't live out here any longer. I need to return to the institute. But I'll show them. I'll show them just what minions are truelly capable of." With that he walked towards the doors.

As he came through, there were 3 summoners waiting for him. The middle one was of the highest rank and spoke first "Minion! What are you doing out there and where have you been?"

Jake glared at each of them in turn. Then motioned towards the right summoner "Ask him. He summoned me in my last match. I was near our nexus when it exploded. (For the 500th time I might add, you noob.) The magic of the nexus gave me free will and my mind as well as teleporting me outside the institute. That was 2 years ago. I can't live on my own any longer, so I came back to show you summoners just what we minions are truely capable of."

The summoner on the left whispered to his superior. He glanced back at Jake and said "Come with me please." He walked down a hall and Jake followed, smirking as he heard the unfortunate summoner behind him being reprimanded.

The summoner spoke as he walked "My name is Damian. There are others like you. I am in charge of them. They are about to begin a match. I'm taking you to them now. If you'd like, you can participate in that match."

Jake thought for a moment. "Alright Summoner. I'll join your lab rats in your game." ((NOTE: he hates summoners, not minions. he said 'lab rats' because he thinks that the other special minions are mindless and just puppets for the summoners to control.))

Silverling

07-04-2011

((Waiting for Delmegar))

freAK47

07-05-2011

(( Del's joining? i didnt see him post anything yet. ))

Souji Setuh

07-05-2011

(I'm still waiting for confirmation if Corhun's okay or not)