(Open RP)Glory to the Minions!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souji Setuh

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
((waiting on me? For what? There is nothing for me to say right now. Silver is headed to the Institute. I no longer control Abel r Crow. And you are supposed to be doing the match that you've been dying to do, Souji.))
(Oh I thought you were going to do a little thing where Damian sent Corhun to Crystal Scar. In this case, I'll just post every once in a while of how the match is going.)

Corhun was ready. Teemo and Twisted Fate and Shen and everybody else was ready. They all bought an item, with Corhun getting a Doran's Blade. Teemo went mid, Corhun and Alistar went bot, and Shen and Twisted Fate went top. Corhun and Alistar encountered Garen and Lux, yet the minions haven't spawned yet. Garen tried his patented spin to win technique, but Alistar headbutted him away while Corhun began punching Lux. The minibattle raged on for around 30 more seconds before the ascended minion went back to regain health... along with Garen and Lux. A few seconds later, Corhun was out there, the minions spawned, and punching the enemies' ones.

Souji Setuh

09-21-2011

(bump)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

((Waiting for some kind of interaction with Silver or somethin...))