Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Open RP)Glory to the Minions!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

06-30-2011

((Hmm, to answer your next question Caddy. The "non minions" will act as mentors/summoners or something of that nature. Their can be those who are opposed to the evolution of Minions as well. My personal character is made by a champion i made prior to this called Damian, a Doll Master, like the one who made Galeo.

But who you are, and what you choose to be is totally up to you bud.

And to Souji - the concept seems fine, if not a little goofy. But considering that the Minions will on occasion fight on "altered fields of justice" he will work nicely. So, by all means. Also, Silver, and anyone else. It is perfectly alright to have a maximum of three characters.)

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/730 - Crow

"Damian, how are things faring with the young, Crow?" Inquired Damian's immediate supervising Summoner. "He is such an oddity and the whole process is going remarkably well from our point of view. Recent surveys among our people and the surrounding populace favor Crow and his 'rights.'"

The unsociable and arrogant Doll Master waved his hand. This role of Minion creating was new to him and the fact that he single handedly created what some are calling, the "New Breed" of minion, has brought him a great deal of undesired attention and fame. It has allowed him to pursue his own studies at a whole new level never before imagined though. And that was his only comfort.

"Summoner Tola, Crow is fascinating and a very fast learner. Or some might call a sponge. His ability to comprehend things and analyze situations, his surrounds and emotions is defiant against nature. My magic has never before produced such a unique oddity." Damian tried to explain. He and a few other Summoners were watching the lower courtyard; where Crow was engaged with a wave of Minions. "I must be honest. I do not find the concept of creating more of him to be a good idea. I have done so at your request and because you pay me quite handsomely."

Damian continued, "Thus far, Crow is relatively well-behaved and has had few outbursts. His dislike of fighting other minions is somewhat concerning. Yet it is not a constant issue. To my understanding he has made few friends even among your special guests here at the Institute. He is reclusive and unstable."

Tola nodded, absorbing Damian's report without interruption. It was likely that he knew all this and wanted to hear it first hand. Still, the public was starting to love the little Minion in the same fashion that they loved Blitzcrank. Though the two were very different.

"I understand Damian. Let us watch them for a little while longer. This experiment must not be rushed." Tola watched as Crow sliced through Minion after Minion and then disappeared into the shadow. "They could potentially become soldiers. Champions, perhaps? The possibilities are great."

Damian interrupted as Crow reappeared behind a Super Creep, jumped on its back and tore through its neck with his knives. "Or, Summoner, a very real danger. Keep your eyes open."

Delmegar

06-30-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/731

Abel enjoyed the company of the Champions. They spend a great deal of time on the Fields of Justice, and also outside the League. Some are even from other worlds altogether. The whole concept fascinated, young Abel to no end. Ever since his creation he was astounded by everything around him.

And if rumors were true; much like his brother, Crow. The two had never really talked because his predecessor was somewhat of a recluse and always seemed slightly annoyed. Yet, Abel persisted. When not mingling with Champions, Abel enjoyed speaking to his most common Summoner; a close friend to Veigar, and apparently one of few. His Summoner said that they looked alike, but were worlds apart in personality.

"Why is it we are not allowed to leave?" Abel was moping as he ate his dinner. His Summoner was absorbed in his studies, as usual. The mage was old for a human, close to seventy years old. "Your world is large, if your stories are true. I'd love to see it!"

"Abel, you are still too young. Smart as you are, you are impressionable and prone to rash decisions. The League is a safe place for you and your kin. At least for now. We want to learn more about, make more like you, give you a good life." Christoper, his Summoner said, removing his glasses and places his tome down on the table. Not before marking the page with a marker spell.

Warren thought about that. Not once since being created had he done anything rash. Sadly, the same could not be said of his brother, Crow. For some reason, Crow was prone to showing anger when placed in battle against Minions, his ancestors. They were lifeless, without soul, and not even real for the most part. Yet, still he became agitated and hurt when he fought them.

"So, why do you think Crow is mad when he fights Minions? He has beaten me several times in training and even defeated me on the Fields. Crow has even defeated ACTUAL Champions!" Warren pushed his plate away and leaned across the table, trying to see what Christopher was reading. Something about Inhibitors. "Anyway, when is our next match? Is one still scheduled for the morning?"

Christopher nodded, "It is. Damian has some tests for the both of you and some others. If you do well, you may be rewarded again. And besides that, it will give you time to see some of the world. You seem to be friendly with the wolves. Now, go get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, little friend."

CaddyMyers

06-30-2011

Quote:
Zalabo:
((Hmm, to answer your next question Caddy. The "non minions" will act as mentors/summoners or something of that nature. Their can be those who are opposed to the evolution of Minions as well. My personal character is made by a champion i made prior to this called Damian, a Doll Master, like the one who made Galeo.

((Okay. Thanks Zalabo. :-] ))

Quote:
Silverling:
(I can already tell this is going to be amazingly fun. Bwahahahaha)

Tek cringed at the sound of "Caddy's" voice. He never particularly liked "Caddy", not because of anything "Caddy" had done to him, but due to the fact that he seemed to always be with Silver, not having to hide away from a certain evil summoner that roamed around the institute. Tek saw this as some kind of action that "Caddy" was trying to steal Silver away from him, and also was jealous of the fact that "Caddy" was able to spend more time with Silver than he could.

Being that he thought he was well hidden, Tek stayed in his corner, curled up and being silent. He heard "Caddy" speaking of ice cream, though he knew it was some kind of trick to try and lure him out. However, what he didn't count on was the amount of dust in said corner, and despite his efforts, he let out a little sneeze which would probably reveal his location almost instantly.

Upon hearing what sounded like to him as a child's sneeze, "Caddy" straightened up from his investigative posture and smiled as he spoke, intending for Tek to hear every word . . .

"Well, I guess if you are not going to come out for ice cream, . . ." "Caddy" paused as he turned around and lay down on the bed face-up with his eyes closed, however "Caddy" was also looking in the direction of Tek; Because of his ability to see metallic objects, "Caddy" could see the yellow shapes of Tek's gloves. Then, "Caddy" continued . . . "then I guess we will just stay in here until Silver comes back." After speaking, "Caddy" continued to rest on Silver's bed, observing what Tek would do next.

Silverling

06-30-2011

Tek slowly uncurled from his position, shooting a glare up at "Caddy" in the process. Not knowing of "Caddy's" ability to see metal, he started slowly and quietly crawling towards the door in hopes of an easy escape to the hallways and outside where he knew other minions might be.

Though Tek was not specifically made to be part of the "new breed" of minions, he would at times sneak out and try to converse with the others, only being careful not to be caught by the watching summoners. He didn't want to risk his "freedom" being taken from him, or being taken away from Silver.

Delmegar

06-30-2011

((Assuming that Tek is only inches from the bedroom door of Silverling))

Abel charges the room of a Summoner, and very nice lady from one of those other worlds previously mentioned; Abel shoves the door to her chambers open in an unusual, uncharacteristic display of energy. For some reason, when Christopher mentioned to him a reward after tomorrows matfch, he thought of getting to see the outdoors.

Officially, Tek was not allowed on the Fields of Justice ebcause certain Summoner's disapproved of his being. Why, Abel wasn't sure. Unofficially, in private bouts, was a different story. "Tek! Are you in here! Tek! We have a match tomorrow. Hmm..?"

Abel spotted Caddy, Silvers friend on her bed resting comfortably. Odd, I didn't think Tek liked this guy. Oh well.. "Caddy, is Silver in? I need to practice before tomorrows match. I've been reworking my skills and assisting Miss Annie in creating new mastery Runes. If I could just experiment with them before tomorrows match, I'm confident I can win! But I think we need Silver to summon Tek. Wait.. Is Tek here?" Abel looked about curiously, (hoping he bumped Tek in the head with the door.) and wanting to ask his unique friend personally.

"Besides, I have to make sure my skillswork at least. Or else I'll go into the match flying blind. You wouldn't want that, would you? Maybe I can get you into a match! I'll ask Christopher, or Tola or Damian."

Abel was beside himself with excitement. The idea of another match was exciting. Getting a reward for his efforts was a special treat. Usually when Summoner's promised something, they delivered in a big way.

CaddyMyers

06-30-2011

Quote:
Silverling:
Tek slowly uncurled from his position, shooting a glare up at "Caddy" in the process. Not knowing of "Caddy's" ability to see metal, he started slowly and quietly crawling towards the door in hopes of an easy escape to the hallways and outside where he knew other minions might be.

Though Tek was not specifically made to be part of the "new breed" of minions, he would at times sneak out and try to converse with the others, only being careful not to be caught by the watching summoners. He didn't want to risk his "freedom" being taken from him, or being taken away from Silver.

As Tek advanced toward the door, "Caddy" simply watched the slow, cautious minion for a moment or so before speaking up . . .

"You know, you're not supposed to go anywhere without me to watch over you."

After speaking, "Caddy" sat up and slid himself over to the corner of the bed, looking directly at Tek with a calculative stare. At this moment, while he was looking over the uniquely constructed sentient being, "Caddy" thought briefly about what would happen if Tek were to be harmed, or worse, destroyed; Never to be seen again. For although "Caddy" appears to treat Tek with a little bit of degraded respect, he really does care for him, much like two brothers commonly would to each other. Not only that, but Tek is like a son to Silver, and "Caddy" has seen far too often the pain and sadness that results when a mother is torn from her son. Thus, much like a father, "Caddy" feels that it's his responsibility to watch over and protect Tek.

After stating his words to Tek, "Caddy" sat silent; Continuing to stare into the minion's blue and purple glowing eyes.

Silverling

06-30-2011

Tek looked at Able, startled by his sudden entry, then back at "Caddy" and quickly realized his opportunity to escape. He peeked around the corner from the door where he was hiding and waved his arm excitedly. With a sudden "POP" Tek appeared in the hallway outside the door, waving his arms in a hurried way as if saying "Quick! Lets go!!" and bolted down the hall.

Souji Setuh

06-30-2011

(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/732 Corhun the Ascended Minion. Just a note: He can fight on the regular Fields of Justice, but the summoners can still limit his powers like in normal FoK in the AFoJ, right?)

CaddyMyers

06-30-2011

Quote:
Silverling:
Tek looked at Able, startled by his sudden entry, then back at "Caddy" and quickly realized his opportunity to escape. He peeked around the corner from the door where he was hiding and waved his arm excitedly. With a sudden "POP" Tek appeared in the hallway outside the door, waving his arms in a hurried way as if saying "Quick! Lets go!!" and bolted down the hall.

Almost instantly before he could reply to the excited minion named Abel, "Caddy" beheld a fleeing Tek who had seemed to have just used a similar ability to a popular spell commonly used by summoners to aid their chosen champions on the Fields of Justice known only as Flash. With this, he saw before him, "Caddy" quickly replied to Abel as he ran over to the door to see the direction Tek had taken. . . .

"Sorry friend, but I have to watch over Tek and he seems to be fleeing from me. . . ."

After "Caddy" pinpointed the direction the escaping Tek was going, "Caddy" continued speaking in more of a solemn tone. . . .

. . . "No matter."

In less than a fraction of a second, "Caddy" vanished completely from his former place in which he stood at the door. Approximately 20 feet in front of the direction down the corridor Tek was sprinting in, "Caddy" reappeared, standing with his arms crossed and looking down at the fast-approaching minion with an unimpressed stare. Before Tek approached any closer, "Caddy" held out his right hand with his palm facing Tek directly as he called out to him. . . .

. . . "Stop!"

There, "Caddy" stood, keeping his resolute stance and waiting for what the surprisingly quick minion would do next.

Silverling

06-30-2011

Tek let out a squeak, somewhat sliding to a stop and attempting to turn around at the same time, which resulted in him falling over backwards and onto his rear. He looked up at "Caddy" for a moment with an annoyed look in his eyes. He then made some kind of grumbling noise, crossing his arms, and looking away from him, going back to a similar childish pouting position as he was earlier with Silver.

He knew he couldn't escape from "Caddy" though it didn't stop him from trying.