(Open RP)Glory to the Minions!!!

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

06-29-2011

Okay, so this thread is simply to honor the fun loving little guys that are so often forgotten and belittled on a day to day basis by thousands of Champions. They may be soulless, they may be automated. But things are going to change! For too long has the Minion Union been ignored.

Today, the Minion's earn their place and make not only the opposing Minions remember their name, but the Champions, as well. And the world! Valoran will be taking by storm.

It is time the Fields of Justice saw a new breed of fighter, of mages, of Minion! The Minion Mini-Champions! This breed has been specially constructed by a breed of Elite Summoners who serve the public. The people demand their be justice for the helpless Minions, and that justice has been served.

So, Mini-Champions unite! Claim the Fields of Justice, and Valoran! Make your place known!

---This is obviously my attempt at an RP for those who love Minions and have ideas for them. It is a story of strange creation in a strange world that cares nothing for them. One of learning, adventures, and BATTLES!! ---

As always, ladies and gentlemen. Create your profile using Shurelia's Summoner's Profiles and let's get to it.

(Also not every one has to be a Minion per say.)

Delmegar

06-29-2011

((reserve))

CaddyMyers

06-29-2011

((Hey Zalabo, I'm going to be RPing as "Caddy".

Profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/88

Though, I have a couple of questions:

1. Where is this RP taking place?

2. Did you have a specific time in which this is taking place? For example: Present time, June 29. And, if you are, what time would that be?))

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

06-29-2011

(( Hey long time no see. The RP starts off at the Institute of War where they create Minions out of assembly pieces in a special chamber. For me at least, since i'm a minion champ. As for you, that's for you to decide if you're part of the league.

As for the whole time frame thing... I guess it's a few years after whatever the time is in LoL right now.)

MasqureMan

06-29-2011

(How does it work if you are not a minion? LIke, what would qualify someone to be a mini-champion rather than a champion?)

Souji Setuh

06-29-2011

(Is it okay if we use things like Corhun the Acended Minion?)

CaddyMyers

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalabo View Post
(( Hey long time no see. The RP starts off at the Institute of War where they create Minions out of assembly pieces in a special chamber. For me at least, since i'm a minion champ. As for you, that's for you to decide if you're part of the league.

As for the whole time frame thing... I guess it's a few years after whatever the time is in LoL right now.)
((Thank you for answering my question, Zalabo. :-]
I could probably post my introduction now, . . . but I'd kinda' like to wait for you to start things off, if that's alright.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

((I'm so joining. I'll be This guy, and pop in every once in a while as Silver.))

Silver stretched and yawned as she entered her quarters at the Institute of War. Almost as soon as she closed the door behind her she was hugged by a small white minion of whom she created and named Tek. Silver couldn't help but smile at his show affection towards her.

"Why hello there, little one!" She reached down and patted the minion's head much like she would a dog, then sort of pushed him out of her way and moved into the room. Tek let out a sort of squeak and followed directly behind her, climbing onto a nearby desk, setting his staff down, and waving his arms at her excitedly.

Silver didn't even look at him as she proceeded to gather up various papers that had been scattered all over the desk and floor. "Yes, Tek, I know you're excited that I'm back, but I won't be here for long. I need to go over to Bandle City and negotiate a few things with my summoner contract with them."

Tek left his arms in the air, just staring at Silver wide eyed for a moment, then let them slump down and hit the desk hard, hanging his head to where his hat would almost fall off of it. He made a sort of sniffle noise to go along with his display. Silver looked over at him, still with a smile on her face, setting the stack of papers down on her desk and turned towards the little minion, lifting his head up with one hand.

"Hey now, I won't be gone for too long, and besides, I'll be sending 'Caddy' over here to watch you."

Tek stared at Silver while she spoke to him, but at the mention of "Caddy", he backed away from her a bit, crossing his arms, turning his back towards her and sits on the edge of the desk, somewhat in a childish, pouting manner. This action made Silver chuckle a bit and she went back to organizing the various papers on the desk.

"I will be back again, little one, and you had better behave or there will be no ice cream for you any time soon. Be nice to 'Caddy' also, I don't want to hear that you've been mean to him while I've been gone." And with another chuckle, she picked up the stack of papers she was messing with and left the room, leaving Tek to his pouting.

Once he heard the door close again, he looked over at it, somewhat sniffling again. He grabbed his staff and hopped off the desk and crawling over to a nearby dark corner in hopes "Caddy" wouldn't find him there when he arrived.

CaddyMyers

06-30-2011

((Oh! Nevermind Zalabo, seems I'll be able to get started now! X-] And, just a reminder, I'm RPing as "Caddy". ))

The residential quarters of The Institute of War was quiet as normal. Once in awhile, a fresh, new summoner would hurriedly make his way through the many halls, past the many doors in which behind them, reside the living spaces of the many summoners who call upon the many great champions. For "Caddy", an independent summoner who has taken up residence in one of these very rooms, the term hurriedly could barely describe his near superhuman sprint as he makes a sharp turn down one of the residential hallways. Breathing rapidly, "Caddy" only had one thought flowing through his mind, . . .

"I hope she hasn't left yet!"

Midway through the extensive hallway, "Caddy" stopped in front of one door with the number 536 in exquisite, gold numerals. "Caddy" was slouched over, breathing rapidly and trying to catch his breath while keeping himself propped up with one hand on his leg, but with the other hand "Caddy" reached for the door and opened it before walking in and closing it behind him.

In the room, "Caddy" looked at the desk as he thought to himself, . . .

"Well shoot me with Vayne's silver-tipped darts, Silver already left! I guess I'd better get Tek."

After looking over the messy desk, "Caddy" immediately started searching Silver's room, with the first place he started looking being underneath the desk. As "Caddy" searched Silver's room, almost keeping his back turned toward Tek's direction the whole time, "Caddy" started calling out to the minion, . . .

"Here Tekky, Tekky, Tekky. . . . Maybe before Silver comes back, we can go get some ice cream at the Demacian parlor. Won't that be fun?"

"Caddy" then hesitated from his search for a moment, expecting Tek to reveal himself to "Caddy".

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

(I can already tell this is going to be amazingly fun. Bwahahahaha)

Tek cringed at the sound of "Caddy's" voice. He never particularly liked "Caddy", not because of anything "Caddy" had done to him, but due to the fact that he seemed to always be with Silver, not having to hide away from a certain evil summoner that roamed around the institute. Tek saw this as some kind of action that "Caddy" was trying to steal Silver away from him, and also was jealous of the fact that "Caddy" was able to spend more time with Silver than he could.

Being that he thought he was well hidden, Tek stayed in his corner, curled up and being silent. He heard "Caddy" speaking of ice cream, though he knew it was some kind of trick to try and lure him out. However, what he didn't count on was the amount of dust in said corner, and despite his efforts, he let out a little sneeze which would probably reveal his location almost instantly.

1234511 ... 23