Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warby666

06-29-2011

Ive been playen for about 5 months now and started of playing as caitlynand got pretty good with her but the last 2 months had alot of trouble with her i presume she has been nerfed pretty hard has anyone at riot played her lately? because that has to be the only reason. Her movement speed is slow for a start u carnt hit n run if she is run down by almost every other hero in the game, And the items that do make her anygood are all way to expensive.

Could someone look into her for me? ive tryed build guides and anything i could think of and not much helps

XxSicariusxX

06-29-2011

she has a powerful poke. with a HUGE range, she has traps and an escape, her ult is useful in certain situations. As for the items that make her good are way too expensive, this made me laugh, what do you want them to be? Cheap? Get real
-What do you want for free?-

MarcusGraves

06-29-2011

she hasn't been nerfed at all lately (if you check the her patch notes on the wiki she's actually been getting small buffs)

also cait's slower than most other champs because she has god like range with the longest auto attack range of all the AD carries and can control a lane very well with will peacemaker/yordle trap. if your not abusing her crazy range then your not playing her correctly

as for items im not gunna go into detail but attack damage, attack speed and crit are all good stats to focus on for her. good starting item is doran blade

Warby666

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSicariusxX View Post
she has a powerful poke. with a HUGE range, she has traps and an escape, her ult is useful in certain situations. As for the items that make her good are way too expensive, this made me laugh, what do you want them to be? Cheap? Get real
-What do you want for free?-
have u actualy played as cait if not stop bein a pain

Warby666

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusGraves View Post
she hasn't been nerfed at all lately (if you check the her patch notes on the wiki she's actually been getting small buffs)

also cait's slower than most other champs because she has god like range with the longest auto attack range of all the AD carries and can control a lane very well with will peacemaker/yordle trap. if your not abusing her crazy range then your not playing her correctly

as for items im not gunna go into detail but attack damage, attack speed and crit are all good stats to focus on for her. good starting item is doran blade
i agree with everything u say but the crucial part of the game is the middle and there is nothing cait can do she isnt fast enuf at that stage to hit n run i just dont know what items to get in the mid all the build up items take to long even if u farm

MarcusGraves

07-02-2011

i usually do doran blade for start then grab boots and rush B.F. sword. getting that B.F sword early is important for cait's damage because depending how things go it either becomes a infinity edge or a black cleaver. if you feel your not fast enough theres nothing wrong with boots of swiftness on cait, after my boot upgrade i shoot for a zeal for the crit/speed/AS (phantom dancer later)

practice getting your last hits with peacemaker and her headshot passive, once you get the hang of it you just cruise along. also to get more bang for your buck on peacemaker try to land a harass shot on the champ in your lane when firing into a minion wave if you can, it helps. headshot is also an excellent harass tool since it can do some serious damage with crits, its never a waste to fire one on a champ early game to force them back to base

Chien Po

07-02-2011

If your bad with cait, you can't right click. She's like Tryan, except ranged and actually good in ranked.

eddevilfoot

07-02-2011

i played cait so much that i dont even want to look at her anymore yes your mid game isnt great but you have a super powerfull late and early game get over it

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warby666 View Post
Ive been playen for about 5 months now and started of playing as caitlynand got pretty good with her but the last 2 months had alot of trouble with her i presume she has been nerfed pretty hard has anyone at riot played her lately? because that has to be the only reason. Her movement speed is slow for a start u carnt hit n run if she is run down by almost every other hero in the game, And the items that do make her anygood are all way to expensive.

Could someone look into her for me? ive tryed build guides and anything i could think of and not much helps
she has the highest base range so i dont see why you cant hit and run. and with his escape (E), i dont see the problem. once you get the boots and zeal for phantom, you have 400 which is enough. and with cait base range and last hitting minions, you wont have a problem getting those items quick.

Lizto

07-02-2011

If your results are not being as great as before, youre not playing as well as you used to, thats all. That or your opponents are getting better.