Dodge Cap with Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealMcCoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2010

Hey guys. A few quick questions.

What's the dodge cap, and what do i need to do in order to reach it with Jax. I was wondering if Ninja Tabi, lvl 5 counterstrike, and full dodge runes would allow me to reach it?

thanks

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

9000, he is da opz
--
no but seriously, i think you wont pass 35%, with a PD you will get to 45% i bet

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

04-10-2010

I think dodge caps at around 67% i read this somewhere in that thread listing all the stat caps
but im not 100% sure

Original Ganker

Recruiter

04-10-2010

it doesn't have a cap but it is also not additive so each addition % of dodge from items or runes doesnt increase it by 1%

TheMelkMan

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Ganker View Post
it doesn't have a cap but it is also not additive so each addition % of dodge from items or runes doesnt increase it by 1%
This is right. Say you have two items which give 20% dodge - the first brings their to-hit to (100*(1-.2))=80, the second brings it to (80*(1-.2))=64 a third would bring it to just over 50%, etc. Meaning if you had 5 PDs and full dodge runes, a 6th PD would still help, just not as much.