Thoughts and builds for a support Alistar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paperfiles

06-28-2011

Please help me it will be greatly appriciated!

Stormsoul

06-28-2011

deathcap
lichbane
lucidity boots
zhonya's ring
void staff
GA/Frozen heart/Veil

support your team by AoE ccing and nuking the **** out of the enemy team

Soulbreakers

11-04-2012

necesito unos amigos ''4'' , necesito un team confiable ect , con buena jugabilidad hablaremos por skype e nos conoceremos entre los 5 , si leen esto dejenmen su nombre del lol y los agregare y diganmen sus opiniones de que juegan y eso (top , adc , mid , jungler , support , etc) desde ya gracias

barbeerian

11-04-2012

There's no 1 build for any support, it depends on your team comp and the enemy's team comp. That being said, I'd almost always go for the standard starting core of Philo Stone, Boots, HoG. From there it depends.

-Is your jungler going to build any aura items (some build an Aegis, or an Abyssal Sceptre for example)? If they are, build something else since you don't need double-aura's.

-For Boots-2 I would go with CDR boots for Alistar since his cooldowns are all pretty long. You might want to nab Merc's or Tabi vs certain team comps, or if the first two aura items you build give CDR (ex: you plan on going Zeke's then Shureliya's which each give 15% CDR).

-I usually complete an Aegis first if my jungler isn't building one, it's a great item for any team comp. If my jungler is building one I'll grab whatever works best with my team. (We're AD heavy, I'll build a Zeke's. We're AP heavy, I'll grab WotA.

-Next I upgrade my Philo to a Shureliya's since it gives me pretty much all the regen I need and the active is amazing whether your team wants to initiate, chase, or escape.

-Then I upgrade my HoG. Basic rule of thumb for me is against heavy AD I upgrade to Randuins, against heavy AP I upgrade to a Locket. If the enemy team is balanced I usually opt for Randuins because I love the active.

-Build one more Aura item that synergizes with your team.

-Leave the last slot for wards.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

Start with Philostone and HoG. After that, items are situational.