Thoughts on Randuins Omen (new item)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

04-10-2010

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the new item. Is it affordable in terms of cost/benefit? Will it have a big impact on team battles? On what hero's do you think it will be best served?

All input welcome.

Supreme1337

04-10-2010

What are the exact effects again? I think an exact description would be useful.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-10-2010

300 HP, 90 armor, 25HP/5 regen
Unique passive: 15% cooldown
Unique active: Slow movement speed and attack speed of surrounding units by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 Armor and Magic Resist, 60 second cooldown.

Basically, it's a tank item. For tanks who require some cooldown.

Supreme1337

04-10-2010

Yea, this would be perfect on Malphite. Extra damage for his Ground Slam, more survivability, AOE slows, and you can spam Seismic Shard more. This would own on Malphite a lot!!!! I can also imagine this on Rammus (charge in with powerball=slow, and when that's over use the AOE slow) and you get extra AD from the armor. Also nice on Alistar cuz the CD redux lets you spam Roar more.

Hyfe

04-10-2010

??)Yeah malphite is the first champ I think of when I see this item. Seems like a new core item for him,

What do you guys think about this on a tank Nasus?

Morinav

04-10-2010

Neat item! I might try it out on Taric.

PatMcGroyne

04-10-2010

Would work well with rammus because when he goes intp DBC his armor is huge so it will last for a couple seconds.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
Would work well with rammus because when he goes intp DBC his armor is huge so it will last for a couple seconds.
I've been wondering about that for a while. It's a question of whether it works on bonus armor.

Supreme1337

04-11-2010

I was looking for this item in my last game but i couldn't find it.... Is it not out yet, or Test Realm only? Is it only on TT?

PineapplePine

04-11-2010

THIS IS JUST RAMMUS AT LEVEL 18 WITH RANDUINS OMEN

Rammus, you'll go up to about 330 armor and 180 magic resist with dbc. So thats like 500 total. The active will last 3.5 seconds, not bad.